Metroid Other M coming out soon!

General and high profile video game topics.
Blueguy93

Postby Blueguy93 » August 24th, 2010, 11:15 am

I can't emphazize how fantastic this game looks. It combines 2D with 3D (Super Paper Mario). All us Metroid fans, rejoice! Actually, I don't I'll buy the game until either it gets good reviews or when Dave reviews it.

Will Patrick

Postby Will Patrick » August 24th, 2010, 12:09 pm

I agree.  The trailers makes this game look fantastic, and judging by Nintendo's recent work then this game will truly be something to look forward to.

Orion1

Postby Orion1 » August 24th, 2010, 1:57 pm

I don't think it looks good at all.  It looks jerky and Samus is aimlessly running around like she's on fire.  So I'm hoping it plays better than it looks.  The series does have a good record though, since there's never been a bad Metroid game.

Edward1

Postby Edward1 » August 27th, 2010, 4:22 pm

If you're gonna get metroid other m, get it from amazon.    It has no tax, and free shipping, but best of all, it comes with a 20 dollar gift card that's good on video games and accessories from amazon if you preorder before it comes out.   Hey video game critic, please post a link to the game here, so maybe you can get some cash if someone preorder's it here.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » August 27th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Edward1

Postby Edward1 » August 27th, 2010, 7:29 pm

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic]Feel free to use this link to buy Other M on Amazon
[/QUOTE]

I just canceled my order and reordered it with your link.   Hopefully you get something out of it.

gleebergloben1

Postby gleebergloben1 » August 27th, 2010, 10:15 pm

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic]Feel free to use this link to buy Other M on Amazon
[/QUOTE]

dave, you have to put this CLEARLY on your main page to remind everyone who comes here to use your links.

Luke

Postby Luke » August 27th, 2010, 11:35 pm

Just be aware that the game only supports the Wii Remote. Wii Classic Controllers and Gamecube controllers are not supported.

Return to “Video Games General”