New Co-op Icon!

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

New Co-op Icon!

Postby VideoGameCritic » November 19th, 2010, 6:05 pm

I'm not sure who's idea it was, but I have a new co-op icon that looks pretty awesome.  What do you think?

I have assigned it to a few games: Resident Evil 5, Left 4 Dead 1&2, and the Streets of Rage games.  I'll leave it to you guys to tell me what others deserve it.

Please keep in mind this is NOT for ALL games with a cooperative element.  It's only for games that are exceptionally fun when played with one or more friends!

Lucky Man

New Co-op Icon!

Postby Lucky Man » November 19th, 2010, 6:29 pm

I think you've gone completely nuts with all of these icons. A co-op icon sounds like a good idea, but I can barely tell what that picture is.

Pixelcade1

New Co-op Icon!

Postby Pixelcade1 » November 19th, 2010, 8:48 pm

I love icons as much as the next guy but I have no idea what that is

a1

New Co-op Icon!

Postby a1 » November 19th, 2010, 9:09 pm

It's a picture of a manly handshake. I can see it. Definitely add it to all the Ninja Turtles games, and Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers NES.

oldschoolgamer

New Co-op Icon!

Postby oldschoolgamer » November 19th, 2010, 9:33 pm

Its a pair of clasped hands.  As far as coop games go the ones that I played the most when I was a kid were the TMNT games and NARC.

ReiDemon

New Co-op Icon!

Postby ReiDemon » November 19th, 2010, 9:33 pm

It's two fists linked together, guys. >_>

Hovering Sheep

New Co-op Icon!

Postby Hovering Sheep » November 20th, 2010, 1:16 pm

It looks like an arm wrestling icon.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

New Co-op Icon!

Postby VideoGameCritic » November 20th, 2010, 1:37 pm

The original version was a cartoon of two hands shaking, but I really wanted a stronger image. 

Blueguy93

New Co-op Icon!

Postby Blueguy93 » November 20th, 2010, 5:20 pm

Critic, did you ever get to make that Comeback icon I mentioned?

Shogun1

New Co-op Icon!

Postby Shogun1 » November 20th, 2010, 7:06 pm

I think the Donkey Kong Country games are pretty good when it comes to co-op. House of the Dead 2 was always fun to play with a friend in the arcade. I never played co-op on any of the home versions though. Mario Kart Double Dash is also another game I had fun with when it came to co-op play. NBA Jam for the SNES is fun to play co-op as well. That is all I can think of. Maybe next we will see an icon for exceptional competitive play. It would probably be easier to name off games for that category.

Return to “Video Games General”