The Perfect Controller

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

The Perfect Controller

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 17th, 2011, 9:51 am

My friend Chris just sent me this link about the NES Advantage.
The article calls it a masterpiece, and after using it a few days ago, I find it hard to argue.

Blueguy93

The Perfect Controller

Postby Blueguy93 » January 17th, 2011, 11:04 am

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic]My friend Chris just sent me this link about the NES Advantage.
The article calls it a masterpiece, and after using it a few days ago, I find it hard to argue.

[/QUOTE]

Is that the controller you're using from Sky Shark?

Viper821

The Perfect Controller

Postby Viper821 » January 17th, 2011, 11:20 am

[quote=The Video Game Critic]My friend Chris just sent me this link about the NES Advantage.
The article calls it a masterpiece, and after using it a few days ago, I find it hard to argue.[/quote]

I still have my Super Advantage (for the SNES obviously) and while it takes some getting used to, it was the ultimate Street Fighter 2 controller. The only problem I have with it is that it's hard to use a six button arcade controller and wasn't as responsive to quick moves as a regular controller.

The ability to switch turbo on/off quickly helped me win a few more matches than I should have though!

a1

The Perfect Controller

Postby a1 » January 18th, 2011, 11:07 am

I'm a fan of the Advantage. I like to whip it out for shooters (for the turbo) and arcade brawlers like Ninja Turtles 3; brawlers are meant to be played with an arcade joystick.

Roperious1

The Perfect Controller

Postby Roperious1 » January 19th, 2011, 8:56 am

Woah! I find it hard to believe no one has brought up the Virtual Boy controller! That thing feels great!

JesusSaves

The Perfect Controller

Postby JesusSaves » January 19th, 2011, 4:31 pm

[QUOTE=Roperious]Woah! I find it hard to believe no one has brought up the Virtual Boy controller! That thing feels great![/QUOTE]

Forgot about that one. It's pretty good.

Return to “Video Games General”