Mobile site issues?

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Mobile site issues?

Postby VideoGameCritic » June 13th, 2012, 5:21 pm

My friend Chris showed me how this site looked on his mobile phone, and the grades for the reviews were pushed so far over to the right, you need to scroll over to see them.

I was planning to fix this, but it would help to know how widespread this problem is.  He had an Android.  Maybe some of you can try the site on your mobile phone and let me know if you're seeing similar issues.  And be sure to let me know what kind of phone you're using.

Thanks!

Sut1

Mobile site issues?

Postby Sut1 » June 14th, 2012, 2:42 am

I'm using an iPhone 4s and there is no problem, the reviews fit on the screen perfectly.

Burk1

Mobile site issues?

Postby Burk1 » June 14th, 2012, 2:51 pm

It formats well to my screen on my HTC Evo, until I zoom it in to a readable point. Everything re-formats really well,except the grade. To see that I have to scroll over quite far to see. It also did it on my Samsung Intercept before zooming. My Android tablet ( Toshiba Thrive ) works with the mobile and pc version perfectly.

Heavy_Sixer1

Mobile site issues?

Postby Heavy_Sixer1 » January 1st, 2013, 5:52 pm

Mobile site works fine on my PSP and LG android phone but I can't find the Commodore 64 reviews on the mobile site. I had to switch to the normal site and deal with the eye strain. Where is the C64 stuff on the mobile version?

Return to “Video Games General”