Fallout - New Vegas

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Ozzybear1

Fallout - New Vegas

Postby Ozzybear1 » May 12th, 2012, 7:46 am

I just started on this game recently as i picked it up for 8 bucks so i figured I couldnt go wrong lol. Ive never been a huge fan of the series. My favorite is the one that everyone else seems to hate, that being Fallout the brotherhood of steel. But anyway, I am liking this one a lot better than fallout 3. I heard a lot about glitches and load times, but so far, everything seems to have been patched and seems to run pretty smoothly , so i am liking it so far, but it still seems to be lacking something, I really cant say what as that obviously shows that its nothing major, but just something i am noticing as i play, is that it still seems to be lacking something. I'm sure there have already been posts about this game, but since I just started on it, thought i would see what everyone else thought.

Ozzy

Gilly1

Fallout - New Vegas

Postby Gilly1 » May 12th, 2012, 11:44 am

Where did you get this for 8 bucks?

Ozzybear1

Fallout - New Vegas

Postby Ozzybear1 » May 12th, 2012, 1:55 pm

Gamestop, its cheap as hell there now

Viper821

Fallout - New Vegas

Postby Viper821 » May 12th, 2012, 6:28 pm

I feel the same way about the game in that the glitches are not nearly as bad as most say and more especially there's *something* missing from the overall package. I guess my biggest annoyance was how the 'Vegas strip' was so ordinary. It wasn't larger than life like the real Las Vegas (looked and felt like an open air prison instead) and it wasn't a bombed out version that I was eager to explore either like Downtown Washington was either. Vegas is one of the most unique cities in the world and this game failed miserably at capturing it! Where's the incredibly wide streets, amazing architecture and outdoor escalators going up to overhead walkways? I can only think of the wasted potential.

Return to “Now Playing”