Super Mario RPG/SNES/D-

The readers post their own reviews.
pixelated1

Super Mario RPG/SNES/D-

Postby pixelated1 » May 10th, 2012, 8:39 am

Sorry, this is old, but....Yoshi's Island is BAD? Really?? To me, it's my 2nd favorite SNES game. It's an OUTSTANDING game. And Mario Kart absolutely deserves it's A+ by the VGC. It's perfect. It amazes me how many SNES games are truly stellar. To me, these SNES games all deserve A+ ratings:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (probably the best video game I've ever played, absolute perfection on all counts)
Super Mario Kart
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Super Metroid
Final Fantasy VI
Secret of Mana

As for Super Mario RPG, I loved that game. Nowhere near my favorite RPG game on the SNES (that would be Chrono Trigger and if it counds, LoZ: ALTTP) but it is still a great game. Wonderful graphics, too.

And yeah, I know, I'm just feeding the trolls, I shouldn't take it at all seriously, but I can't help it, I always rush to the defense of my #1 favorite video game console.

Bubsy1

Super Mario RPG/SNES/D-

Postby Bubsy1 » July 3rd, 2012, 5:08 pm

This game RULES!!
It was the 2nd best RPG EVER.

Robotrek

Re: Super Mario RPG/SNES/D-

Postby Robotrek » May 25th, 2023, 5:05 pm

pixelated1 wrote:Sorry, this is old, but....Yoshi's Island is BAD? Really?? To me, it's my 2nd favorite SNES game. It's an OUTSTANDING game. And Mario Kart absolutely deserves it's A+ by the VGC. It's perfect. It amazes me how many SNES games are truly stellar. To me, these SNES games all deserve A+ ratings:The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (probably the best video game I've ever played, absolute perfection on all counts)Super Mario KartChrono TriggerSuper Mario WorldYoshi's IslandSuper MetroidFinal Fantasy VISecret of ManaAs for Super Mario RPG, I loved that game. Nowhere near my favorite RPG game on the SNES (that would be Chrono Trigger and if it counds, LoZ: ALTTP) but it is still a great game. Wonderful graphics, too.And yeah, I know, I'm just feeding the trolls, I shouldn't take it at all seriously, but I can't help it, I always rush to the defense of my #1 favorite video game console.

To be 100% fair, I have since revised my position on Yoshi's Island. Playing it more patiently has helped evolve my opinions.

As far as Mario RPG? I still think it's a dud, but I probably wouldn't give it a D- now.

Return to “Reader Reviews”