Request for the Video Game Critic

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
JustLikeHeaven1

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » July 17th, 2013, 1:24 pm

I'd say no for smart phones and yes to tablets.  The iPad and Android based tablets are so popular that he should look into it.

Like it or not, but tablet games are here to stay and they are very popular.  I think the critic would be surprised by the quality of some of these little time wasters.  At the very least I think he should be reviewing iPad games...plenty of stuff for him to dig his teeth into there.  I wouldn't be crushed or anything if didn't do it, but it might draw some more people to the site.  Something to think about for sure.

Orion1

Postby Orion1 » July 17th, 2013, 6:01 pm

All that is too much to cover.  We should be amazed that the Critic covers what he does now.  He's probably got the broadest scope of any game reviewer out there.  No need to broaden it more.  Especially since there's no Game Boy Black and White game reviews on this site.  Those should be done before cell phone games.

crimefighter1

Postby crimefighter1 » July 17th, 2013, 11:38 pm

When the Onya console comes out...it would be relevant.

Greisha1

Postby Greisha1 » July 18th, 2013, 12:57 pm

[QUOTE=videogamecritic]I would need to get a smart phone first...[/QUOTE]

Ha! I don't have one either.  I don't like the idea of having yet another "wired" device being able to access the Internet, or having a data plan. Expensive stuff!

Atarifever1

Postby Atarifever1 » July 18th, 2013, 1:28 pm

[QUOTE=Greisha][QUOTE=videogamecritic]I would need to get a smart phone first...[/QUOTE]

Ha! I don't have one either.  I don't like the idea of having yet another "wired" device being able to access the Internet, or having a data plan. Expensive stuff![/QUOTE]

Mine is $35 a month, which is about as cheap as it gets around here for a data plan.  If I upgrade to a new one, the lowest available plan now is $50.  Leaves me with my Blackberry Pearl from a million years ago.  That really is the ideal Smartphone for most people on here (too bad you can't really get them anymore).  No touchscreen, only slightly expanded number pad, ability to Facebook, Twitter, check email and sports scores and not a lot else.  I call it an average intelligence phone.  Also, I lost it last winter and couldn't find it, until I found it in a scoop full of snow the next day while shovelling the driveway.  I put it on the heating vent in the car on the way into work, and it was working perfectly fine by the time I got to work.  You can't kill it.  That's the only smartphone I ever heard of that could take getting wet without dying.    It can play some games, but I wouldn't reccomend them. 

Irenicus1

Postby Irenicus1 » July 19th, 2013, 1:05 am

I disagree.

Return to “Review Feedback”