Reasons why game stories cannot resononate.

General and high profile video game topics.
darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » January 26th, 2014, 1:23 pm

The game "Velvet Assassin" tackles the subject of the Holocaust and handles it in a pretty effective way IMO.

JasonhasRSI1

Postby JasonhasRSI1 » January 26th, 2014, 3:37 pm

[QUOTE=darkrage6]

Scotland17:This is some debate among scholars as to whether or not the Diary of Anne Frank was truly genuine or not.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v03/v03p147_Faurisson.html

[/QUOTE]

These folks are "scholars" to you?!

m0zart1

Postby m0zart1 » January 26th, 2014, 4:26 pm

[QUOTE=darkrage6]

Scotland17:This is some debate among scholars as to whether or not the Diary of Anne Frank was truly genuine or not.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v03/v03p147_Faurisson.html

[/QUOTE]

Scholars?  You mean holocaust deniers right?  Because that's what those folks are.

And I'm supposed to take your posts seriously?

Like I said, it's a shame you are on the right side of this particular argument, because you completely lack any kind of credibility.

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » January 26th, 2014, 4:30 pm

Mozart-Am I supposed to care about whether or not you think I have any "crediblity" or not?  Because I don't, so you might as well not even bother mentioning it, I don't think you have much "crediblity" either.

m0zart1

Postby m0zart1 » January 26th, 2014, 4:40 pm

[QUOTE=darkrage6]Mozart-Am I supposed to care about whether or not you think I have any "crediblity" or not?  Because I don't, so you might as well not even bother mentioning it, I don't think you have much "crediblity" either.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter what I think.  You PROVED that you don't.  You did exactly what I said you did earlier in the 2001 debate -- you did a Google search and grabbed the first thing you could find that looked credible to your incredible eyes, and then threw it up here.

Either that or you are a holocaust denier yourself.

As many "thank you"s as I've received in my inbox after our last debate, I'm not the only one who recognizes your complete lack of credibility.

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » January 26th, 2014, 4:46 pm

Ok i'll admit, I made a mistake with that last one, i'm no denier like Mel Gibson and I got fooled by that site, so my apologies.

My lack of "credibility" is still just your opinion though and not a fact.

m0zart1

Postby m0zart1 » January 26th, 2014, 4:49 pm

[QUOTE=darkrage6]

Ok i'll admit, I made a mistake with that last one, i'm no denier like Mel Gibson and I got fooled by that site, so my apologies.

My lack of "credibility" is still just your opinion though and not a fact.

[/QUOTE]

It was no "mistake" (one good set of quotes deserves another).  It was you not knowing what you were talking about, and then posting a second-hand opinion so that you could look like you did.  And that has been the hallmark of your activity here in this thread and on this site.  THAT is a fact, and THAT demonstrates a credibility problem.

I'm forced to recognize your status because you keep putting it on display.  Don't blame me for seeing the results as they are.

Segatarious1

Postby Segatarious1 » January 26th, 2014, 4:50 pm

[QUOTE=m0zart][QUOTE=darkrage6]Mozart-Am I supposed to care about whether or not you think I have any "crediblity" or not?  Because I don't, so you might as well not even bother mentioning it, I don't think you have much "crediblity" either.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter what I think.  You PROVED that you don't.  You did exactly what I said you did earlier in the 2001 debate -- you did a Google search and grabbed the first thing you could find that looked credible to your incredible eyes, and then threw it up here.

Either that or you are a holocaust denier yourself.

As many "thank you"s as I've received in my inbox after our last debate, I'm not the only one who recognizes your complete lack of credibility.[/QUOTE]

Option Three : He is trolling the board.

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » January 26th, 2014, 4:52 pm

How do you know it wasn't an honest mistake?  You can't prove that it wasn't.

You only see what you want to see.

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » January 26th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Steer-You're the last person who should be accusing anyone of trolling.

Oh and as it turns out, there really is a game about Anne Frank:

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/149250/someone-made-an-anne-frank-video-game

Return to “Video Games General”