Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio?

General and high profile video game topics.
N64Dude1

Postby N64Dude1 » March 22nd, 2014, 6:32 pm

@Terry/Marriott Guy: Nor do I, my guess is s/he got tired of being heckled for exhausting the fora with too many threads and for so many damn names (although Lurking Grue is the alternate I remember best)

Don't forget Stalin/Kim/aa although I admit I'm pretty sure he was banned, since he was probably the one poster more likely to cause Flame Wars than steer or Mig combined.

And what happened to Anayo while I'm at it?

I reckon I'll probably be back on this list soon enough since I just don't get to play a lot of games,nor have the money to collect like I used to. I only came back during an emptier day when the place I usually frequent got blocked by the network [don't ask]. But the last half of undergrad just doesn't lend much room for gaming. I only have my Saturn and 2DS on me.

HardcoreSadism1

Postby HardcoreSadism1 » March 22nd, 2014, 7:05 pm

I am actually Nixontech, but as of not so recent dictation, and the changes to posting privileges, I am not able to change name.

Figured the drama is what pushed a few of these long-time members into silence...

m0zart1

Postby m0zart1 » March 23rd, 2014, 12:36 am

[QUOTE=ActRaiser]I thought Funkmaster changed his name to BanjoPickles?  He's still active on here.[/QUOTE]

Nope... Funk is gone.  Or he changed his name to something else that he hasn't divulged.  It definitely isn't Banjo because he used to have a different name and changed it many years ago.

EDIT:  Doh!  He beat me to it.

[QUOTE=Paul123]It seems like I've seen Mozart on here fairly recent... Maybe not... [/QUOTE]

Gleebergloben wasn't saying I was missing.  He was just calling me by name because of the two I mentioned were missing.

m0zart1

Postby m0zart1 » March 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am

Another user I know has been missing for the last year or two is Andrew, who I believe was from Montreal, or at least somewhere in Quebec.

LoganRuckman1

Postby LoganRuckman1 » March 23rd, 2014, 1:08 pm

[QUOTE=HardcoreSadism]I am actually Nixontech, but as of not so recent dictation, and the changes to posting privileges, I am not able to change name.

Figured the drama is what pushed a few of these long-time members into silence...[/QUOTE]

In that case, how's it going? I recall you used to make YouTube videos, but they're all gone now. I remember you made a video about the infamous VIB113/Sizzler07. He returned in 2012, by the way, and has improved massively since the days of "Contra freaking sucks, man" and "Mortal Kombat is a stupid-a-hupid game." 

HardcoreSadism1

Postby HardcoreSadism1 » March 23rd, 2014, 2:12 pm

It's alright, the state wants to test my patience with employment, but otherwise I've been keeping my head up high. Gaming has gotten a lot more expensive and I was just recently given Secret Weapons over Normandy (Xbox). Excellent World War II flight/shooter. I can't promise I'd be getting more games but I've got my eyes set on the Playstation 4, unless I seriously need to wait out on Halo 5.

I lost six or eight years worth of Xbox Live progress to a defunct email account, security blocked me. But I'm gonna keep supporting the Halo franchise.

Blueguy1

Postby Blueguy1 » March 25th, 2014, 10:05 pm

[QUOTE=darkrage6]What about Blueguy?  I haven't seen him on here in awhile.[/QUOTE]
The Messiah has returned.

Return to “Video Games General”