Please post another Video Game Art article and also ...

General and high profile video game topics.
Orion1

Postby Orion1 » September 21st, 2014, 4:50 pm

Just a couple of suggestions for the site.

The two video game art articles are probably the funniest things on this site.  Check out this line about Berserk for the 2600: "Our hero assumes a cool action pose, but his Beatle-mania haircut and black G-string do not inspire confidence."  Please, please do another one of these articles!

Also, I think it's a mistake to put all your articles only under the "articles" tab at the top of the main page.  You should have an "article flashback" section on the right side of the site, much like the review flashback. You have some wonderful stuff discussed in those articles, and I think you should draw more attention to them.  More ad revenue too.  [wink]

Herschie1

Postby Herschie1 » September 21st, 2014, 5:47 pm

My favorite one I can't seem to find via site links, but if I Google "Video Game Critic Rants", it pops right up.

Orion1

Postby Orion1 » September 21st, 2014, 9:02 pm

Wow, I've never seen that rant article before.  Funny how some of the sections say "new."

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 24th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Thanks for the feedback!  I do indeed plan on adding new "art" features.  An article spotlight is another good idea I will consider.

The "rants" article is very outdated which is why it's in limbo.  I'd like to remake that sometime.

Return to “Video Games General”