2015/1/4: Game Boy: Batman, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Batman Forever

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 4th, 2015, 12:23 pm

People are asking for Game Boy reviews, so here's a new batch for you to talk about.

Many more on the way...

DanZero1

Postby DanZero1 » January 4th, 2015, 1:53 pm

Love the Neil Peart reference on the Batman review. I'm a huge Rush fan, and Sunsoft belted out his greatest "hits" on that game. Plus, Batman is great on the GB, but I'd maybe give it an A, no thanks to the last auto scroll cathedral stage.

I don't think Capcom can be blamed for how bad ESB was. They only published it (sublicensed from Ubisoft). A company by the name of NMS Software developed it.

Rev1

Postby Rev1 » January 4th, 2015, 11:34 pm

It's nice to see some more original GB reviews added to your site. I enjoyed the reviews but I found the tone of the ESB review to be a bit off... The game scored an F but it really wasn't until the second half of the review that it seemed to convey that F feeling. I'm not really sure how to describe it. Still, it's probably just me and I still enjoyed the reviews. Thanks.

Sut1

Postby Sut1 » January 5th, 2015, 4:56 am

Batman is a very good game which you can tell was designed with the Game Boy in mind, crisp graphics that are easily visible even on the original Game Boy. The game gets difficult but never cheap and is beatable with practice and as you say in your review the music kicks ass.

Return to “Review Feedback”