What systems do you own ?

General and high profile video game topics.
Sut1

Postby Sut1 » March 16th, 2015, 4:00 pm

I know these threads are frequent but we've had some new members and of course a new console generation. I think it's always interesting to see what systems people have.
I going to ask that you split your lists into two, one for active systems ie hooked up and used regulary and the second lait systems you keep but are boxed up or have not been used for a long time.

Active:
PS4, PS3, PS2, Saturn, Sega Multi-Mega with 32x, Master System, Atari ST, Sinclair Spectrum and iPhone.

Inactive:
Dreamcast, Wii, PS1, Channel F, PC-50x, Game Boy Original and Advance, Game Gear, DSi and SG-1000.

Rev1

Postby Rev1 » March 16th, 2015, 5:30 pm

I pretty much have all my consoles hooked up although I've been mostly playing my Wii U and SNES lately...

Here's my list (all hooked up):
Atari XEGS
N64
NES Toploader
Nintendo Gamecube
Wii
Wii U
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega Dreamcast
Sega Master System
Sega Saturn (1 modded, 1 not, both hooked up since I use them for different things)
Super Nintendo
Turbografx 16 w/ CD attachment and 3.0 system card
PC Engine Duo RX w/ Arcade card
Xbox
Xbox 360

Inactive (Spares)-
Ps2
Dreamcast
Genesis

Handhelds-
New 3DS
PSP

Vexer1

Postby Vexer1 » March 16th, 2015, 7:10 pm

Right now I own a PSP, Vita, 3DS(which i'm planning on trading in tomorrow towards Battlefield Hardline and Resident Evil Revelations 2 since i've played all the games on it that interest me and none of the upcoming new releases look particularly good) and 360(Though i'm planning on getting an Xbox One sometimes this month as i'll soon be coming into some money), I also play games on my PC.

Voor1

Postby Voor1 » March 16th, 2015, 8:36 pm

Y'all are awesome. In my life, I have owned: NES, SNES, 64, and Gamecube.

Just have the gamecube, and I have 3 games: Zelda Master quest, Mario Sunshine, and 1080.

I only play when really bored, and my goal is to get through 2 Zelda's this year. I know, I know...

velcrozombie1

Postby velcrozombie1 » March 16th, 2015, 8:49 pm

My ideal set-up would be to have everything accessible at all times, but room is at a premium right now and I honestly haven't been playing much lately anyway (although moving to a different work schedule today will probably free up some playing time). What I currently have:

ACTIVE:
Wii U
PS3
PC

IN STORAGE:
Xbox 360
Wii (softmodded to use an external hard drive)
Gamecube
N64
SNES
DSLite
Gameboy (original model)
PSX
2 PS2s (one slim, one fat model modded to play games off an internal hard drive)
Saturn
Dreamcast

NO LONGER OWNED:
NES
Genesis/Megadrive
Xbox

Teddybear1

Postby Teddybear1 » March 17th, 2015, 7:05 am

I am the opposite...I only like to keep one system hooked up at a time for several months.  I usually rotate them when the season changes.  Thinking spring, right now I've got my Atari 5200 connected (Real Sports Baseball!)

I try to add a new game or two into my gaming season in order to expand my horizons.  It is so easy to just stick with your favorites.

My List:

Odyssey II  (recently acquired and on deck for a go-around....I have no high expectations of course)
Intellivision
Colecovision
Commodore 64
NES
Genesis

LS6501

Postby LS6501 » March 17th, 2015, 2:29 pm

Currently I own:  Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, Intellivision, Colecovision, Odyssey 2, PSP, GBA, TurboGrafx-16, and I just recently picked up a Vectrex.

Systems I have owned but do not currently: Genesis, SNES, Virtual Boy, PS1, Dreamcast, N64, 3DO, 7800, 5200, Gamecube.  Some of these I liked, but they all were sold off at one point or another due to moving, lost interest, etc.

JustLikeHeaven1

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » March 17th, 2015, 3:50 pm

[QUOTE=Voor]Y'all are awesome. In my life, I have owned: NES, SNES, 64, and Gamecube. Just have the gamecube, and I have 3 games: Zelda Master quest, Mario Sunshine, and 1080. I only play when really bored, and my goal is to get through 2 Zelda's this year. I know, I know...[/QUOTE]

Heh...not a bad goal to have.  You have the comfort of knowing that whenever you sit down to play a game it's going to be awesome.  

Back on topic:

Systems currently hooked up:

PS3 (which gives me access to PS2/PS1 games)
Wii (doubles as a Gamecube)
Retron 5 (Gives me Genesis, NES, SNES, Famicom, Super Famicom, GB, GBA)

My one HD TV has only a few consoles connected...but I've got a lot of bang for my buck so to speak.  Lots of choices.

Other consoles I own:

Atari 2600
NES
SNES
Genesis
32X
Sega Saturn
3DO
Dreamcast
PS1
PS2
Xbox
Xbox 360
Nintendo 64
Gamecube

Portables

Gameboy
Gameboy Advanced
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
Sony PSP

Astrosmasher1

Postby Astrosmasher1 » March 18th, 2015, 12:43 pm

Currently I have my Xbox 1 and 36o hooked up.

Though I have the worlds most portable game system on stand by as well... yeah the mighty Gamestick.

PSp
Ps2
xbox
Saturn
playstation 1
Atari 2600
Colecovision
Dreamcast
My Ds drank a pint of sprite and stopped working
I also have a GBA
Not sure where my lynx went...

Bluenote1

Postby Bluenote1 » March 18th, 2015, 1:29 pm

Let's see, I have:

Sega Master System
Genesis
NES
SNES
Wii (using this as my Gamecube)
Wii U
Playstation 2 (using this for PS1 and PS2)
Playstation 3 (just got this 3 weeks ago, really enjoying it!)

Handhelds:

GBA SP 101
DS Lite (now belongs to my kids)
3DS
PSP

That's probably all I need for now.  I wouldn't mind grabbing a TurboGrafx one of these years, but that's it.  No interest in Xbox or Saturn, Dreamcast, etc.

I currently have around 20 NES games, and I'm looking to drastically increase that count before prices go even higher. 

Return to “Video Games General”