New sortable tables on system index pages!

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 17th, 2015, 9:55 pm

The site just got a little slicker.  All of the system index pages now have sortable tables.  They are on the mobile side too.

Let me know if you run into any browser problems.  You may need to refresh your pages.
Feedback is welcome.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 18th, 2015, 8:18 pm

Could somebody please look at these tables on a mobile device and let me know they're working?  I want to make sure the mobile version is functional before I move on to the next thing.

ptdebate1

Postby ptdebate1 » March 18th, 2015, 8:22 pm

[QUOTE=videogamecritic]Could somebody please look at these tables on a mobile device and let me know they're working?  I want to make sure the mobile version is functional before I move on to the next thing.[/QUOTE]

They work great for me. Thanks, Critic!

scotland171

Postby scotland171 » March 18th, 2015, 9:02 pm

I am on Android. The mobile edition does *not* have the two new sortable columns.

The color bars are there, the sort by grade is still there, but I could not see the publisher or year columns at all. Switching to full site while on an android device brought all three sortable columns.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 18th, 2015, 9:38 pm

Thanks guys!  

I omitted two on the columns on the mobile version because I didn't think they would fit on the small screen.

Any suggestions are welcome.  I've been really making an effort to modernize the size lately.

I would like to make all the pages available on the mobile version in the near future.

Return to “Video Games General”