Biggest Video Game Accomplishment

General and high profile video game topics.
Herschie

Re: Biggest Video Game Accomplishment

Postby Herschie » March 28th, 2016, 3:08 pm

Got to Level 2 in Ghosts n Goblins.

Herschie

Postby Herschie » March 28th, 2016, 4:21 pm

Oh, and the other day in The Show I threw a perfect game, albeit against an opponent online, not the computer. And a few months ago, I beat my friend in Madden using the Vita as a second PS4 controller.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » March 28th, 2016, 8:56 pm

I gathered all the materials and made the Ultima Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts 2. Thought it would help me beat Sephiroth... it did not :'(

Den

Postby Den » March 28th, 2016, 8:59 pm

I have done an 18-minute speed run of Ninja Gaiden. I've also finished that game without losing a life. Sadly, not at the same time.

I got 100% on Super Mario 3D World, which means beating the brutal final bonus stage.

I once finished Cobra Triangle without using a continue.

I think just finishing games like Blaster Master and Bayou Billy counts as an accomplishment.

I can easily score an A or AA on most 9-foot songs in DDR.

ESauce

Postby ESauce » March 31st, 2016, 5:17 pm

Den wrote:I got 100% on Super Mario 3D World, which means beating the brutal final bonus stage.

Yeah, I forgot about that one. I was very proud of myself when I beat that final stage.

velcrozombie

Postby velcrozombie » April 1st, 2016, 5:56 pm

I should mention beating Rampage for the NES. It's not challenging (you have unlimited lives and the buildings will get destroyed on their own after a certain amount of time), but you have to do the whole thing in one sitting. I beat it because I was a stubborn child without much else to do, but any adult who goes through with it needs to seek professional help.

Also a major kick in the crotch: the stone wall traps at the beginning of Stage 4 in Double Dragon for the NES. There's no pattern or any consistent way to dodge and you die in four hits. So many otherwise perfect runs ended here. I did finally beat the game, but only once.

Return to “Video Games General”