I Write Free Books!

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
DaHeckIzDat

I Write Free Books!

Postby DaHeckIzDat » May 10th, 2016, 11:21 pm

All right, so, it's time for a bit of shameless plugging! Some of you might already know, but I like to write books. It's a hobby, not a paying job, and because of that I'm able to let people read them for free instead of forcing you to buy them. I just recently launched my own personal website, BolanderBooks, with all my books on it. There are four total, three of them complete and the last one updating with a new chapter every Saturday, with more to come in the future. If you could give the site a quick glance, maybe read a little, I'd love to know what you think! Thanks, you guys are awesome :)

Link: http://ajbo83.wix.com/bolander-books

DaHeckIzDat

Re: I Write Free Books!

Postby DaHeckIzDat » August 10th, 2016, 6:09 pm

Quick update (on the off chance that anyone here cares), the website address has now become: www.bolanderbooks.com. Happy reading! ;)

Retro STrife

Postby Retro STrife » August 12th, 2016, 11:39 am

I'm not much of a reader these days, but I still think this is very cool. Especially with them being available on Amazon too, in print and on Kindle. Do you do the cover art yourself too or use an artist?

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » August 13th, 2016, 11:25 pm

Thank you! And no, if I did my own covers they would look something like this, haha. I found an artist on Deviantart who charges amazing rates for the quality of her work. She did all of my covers except for Juryokine, which was done by some guy I found on Fiver who I'll probably never use again, lol. Anyway, thanks again for looking! If you ever decide to read one, let me know what you think :)

Last edited by DaHeckIzDat on August 14th, 2016, 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » August 14th, 2016, 9:26 am

Thank you! And no, if I was drawing my own covers they'd look something like this, lol. These were all drawn by an artist I found on Deviantart whose rates are amazing for the quality of her work. Except for Juryokine, that was drawn by an artist I found on Fiver because my usual artist was too busy to take commissions. Anyway, thanks again for checking the site out! If you ever decide to read one of the stories, let me know what you think!

Return to “Other Media”