College Football

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
matmico399

College Football

Postby matmico399 » September 3rd, 2016, 4:40 pm

Yes it is back! Finally! I am a college football nut and my team is the Georgia Bulldogs. Who on here goes crazy for college football and who is your team? Go Dawgs!

Retrology

Re: College Football

Postby Retrology » September 4th, 2016, 3:04 am

Buckeyes fan. Needless to say they provided an ass kicking last night. Michigan did really well too, which helps the rivalry.

That Clemson-Auburn ending was bizarre. Not sure why Clemson went for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal to ice the game, because the end zone defense on the 2 Hail Mary attempts bailed out that awful clock management at the end.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 4th, 2016, 10:28 pm

I love college football because it's so unpredictable. Last night I caught the Texas State/Ohio game, which had about four lead changes in the last two minutes. Whenever you thought it was over there would be a big play to swing the pendulum.

One thing I do NOT like about college football is the overtime rules. It's kind of like the penalty kicks in soccer. It really runs up the score, and is not indicative of the game.

matmico399

Postby matmico399 » September 7th, 2016, 10:09 pm

I watched a good bit of the Alabama-USC game. USC is loaded with talent. But Alabama crushed them 52-6. I looked like an NFL team playing a mid level college team. Can any team stop Alabama?

Return to “Other Media”