Games That You've Beaten in 2016

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
BanjoPickles

Games That You've Beaten in 2016

Postby BanjoPickles » October 2nd, 2016, 12:59 am

Tonight, I finally finished a game that I have wanted to beat for over twenty-five years, and that game is Robo Warrior for nes (strangely, an old game that actually gets EASIER in later levels!). I always tend to keep track of the games that I beat, by year. So far, I have beaten the following games in 2016:

-Fallout 4
-Uncharted 4
-Dark Souls III (twice)
-Robo Warrior
-River City: Tokyo Rumble

That may not seem like too big of a list, but Fallout and Dark Souls were TIME SUCKERS! Also, I'm more of a weekend gamer now that I have a kid.

So, which games have you beaten this year?

Sut

Re: Games That You've Beaten in 2016

Postby Sut » October 2nd, 2016, 8:58 am

Nice topic having to rack my brain a little:

Metal Gear Solid 5: Probably one of my favourite games of all time really didn't want it to end.

Zaxxon Motherbase 2000: Took so much practice to beat this one. The game has its problems but overall it was fun and kept pulling me back until I beat it.

Shinobi (PS2): Does finishing it on easy count ? I'm on the last level on normal but it kicks my ass.

Cobra (Spectrum): Another very hard game but I managed to make it to where the levels loop. Just did the once mind, but hey I did it.

tortimer

Re: Games That You've Beaten in 2016

Postby tortimer » October 2nd, 2016, 5:37 pm

Well now this is interesting. I sat here thinking about all the dozen or so games I've been playing throughout the year and I do believe, for the first time in my life (since playing video games) the answer is zero.

Granted I do tend to jump around from game to game with the rare exception of a title that grabs me in such a way that I dedicate my time to it almost exclusively. And, we are living in a time where many games can't so much be completed in the traditional sense (Mario Golf: World Tour, Euro Truck Sim, that sort of thing) but still.

Return to “Modern Gaming”