Star Wars Rogue One (Spoilers)

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Star Wars Rogue One (Spoilers)

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 10th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Thought Rogue One was good but not great. Didn't have the memorable characters of Episode 7. Still, I really enjoyed the fan service and Darth Vader kicks ass.

One thing I might have changed is the ending. Did Leia really need to turn around? I mean, I think everyone knew who she was, and by seeing her face all you can think of is "computer generated".

Also, how does the end of this film reconcile with the beginning of Episode 4, where Leia tells Vader she was "on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan"?

Rookie1

Re: Star Wars Rogue One (Spoilers)

Postby Rookie1 » January 11th, 2017, 5:33 am

I thought the same thing about Leia. Also, why was she even there? Why would they send her to that battle? Additionally, the ending doesnt directly tie in to the beginning of Episode IV. There is that quick scene in Rogue 1 where R2 and C3PO are in the hanger bitching that everyone left with out them. So Leia's ship would have to had gone back to the Yavin base to get them before the start of Episode IV.

As for the characters, I dont remember any of their names except for Jin.

I saw one review say thtat this was the best Star Wars fan fiction movie ever made. I would have to agree. It was total fan service.

Return to “Other Media”