Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy possibly a Timed Exclusive, could hit Xbox One/Scorpio/Nintendo Switch/PC in the future!

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy possibly a Timed Exclusive, could hit Xbox One/Scorpio/Nintendo Switch/PC in the future!

Postby Sonicx9 » February 22nd, 2017, 10:12 pm

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... clarifies/

I called it, it was going to be a timed exclusive just like many of the big modern 3rd party games!

I would like to here your guys thoughts on this?

Robotrek

Re: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy possibly a Timed Exclusive, could hit Xbox One/Scorpio/Nintendo Switch/PC in the fut

Postby Robotrek » February 23rd, 2017, 1:20 pm

Easy there, tiger. POSSIBLY a timed exclusive. Nothing has been called yet. I highly doubt this will drop on other systems. Why? Simple. Activision owns the right to the Crash Bandicoot franchise, yes, but Naughty Dog owns the original 3 games. You honestly think they'd let a game that's going to sell systems left and right drop on other platforms?

ESauce

Re: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy possibly a Timed Exclusive, could hit Xbox One/Scorpio/Nintendo Switch/PC in the fut

Postby ESauce » February 23rd, 2017, 2:32 pm

I don't think that an HD collection of 20 year old PlayStation games is going to sell systems left and right. I enjoy Crash Bandicoot and I think it'll sell just fine, but it's in no way a system seller.

Sut

Postby Sut » February 24th, 2017, 3:55 am

As someone who grew up with home computers the idea of system exclusives was new to me until I got a MegaDrive.

So I'm cool with games being released across all formats. Never seemed to be an issue 'back in the day' on the Speccy, C64, Amstrad, ST and Amiga.

Return to “Modern Gaming”