2017/6/14: Dreamcast: Skies of Arcadia

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
C64_Critic

Re: 2017/6/14: Dreamcast: Skies of Arcadia

Postby C64_Critic » June 16th, 2017, 6:31 pm

You had me at "Tiki monsters". Seriously, I own this game - never played it myself, but my youngest son played the crap out of it and loved it. Glad to see you dipping your toes into the RPG waters!

ptdebate

Postby ptdebate » June 16th, 2017, 9:29 pm

Retro STrife wrote:Best of all... this review proves our age-old theory that the Critic loves RPGs. Every time one gets reviewed, it gets a great score. I'm holding out hope that that means we'll see a Final Fantasy VII review from the Critic himself someday. But I understand that time is an issue, as I'm in the same boat nowadays when it comes to playing RPGs. Still, FF7 is probably the most important 3D RPG ever made, so it'd be really good to see it on the site someday.

It's crazy to think about that the Critic has reviewed not one but two Vandal Hearts games and we have yet to see a review of Final Fantasy Tactics or FF7. That's gonna be a real shock to the system when he finally gets to them. He'll probably have to either lower some other PS1 scores or create a new "A++" score :P

Retro STrife

Postby Retro STrife » June 16th, 2017, 10:33 pm

ptdebate wrote:It's crazy to think about that the Critic has reviewed not one but two Vandal Hearts games and we have yet to see a review of Final Fantasy Tactics or FF7. That's gonna be a real shock to the system when he finally gets to them. He'll probably have to either lower some other PS1 scores or create a new "A++" score :P

Oh no, don't get me started on the Critic's A+ review of Vandal Hearts haha.. I genuinely feel bad whenever I dispute that review, but I can't help it. It's with all due respect to the VGC. But Vandal Hearts is an average strategy RPG...so do I think the Critic's A+ review really mean? It means he loves strategy RPGs, they're one of his favorite genres and doesn't know it yet, and he should review more of them for us!! Particularly the first Final Fantasy Tactics, which I think is the best strategy RPG ever and truly deserves that A+.

Return to “Review Feedback”