Hell Yeah! Wrath of the dead rabbit (PS3/360)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Sut

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the dead rabbit (PS3/360)

Postby Sut » June 25th, 2017, 6:55 pm

This is a indie digital title published by Sega.

It's almost a great game, the graphics are nicely stylised with lots of bonkers things happening on screen. The game is a platform game with lots of shooting involved. And some imaginative mini games upon defeating the boss monsters.

I enjoy the sense of humour, whilst sometime puerile it often raises a chuckle. It's a tough beast as well fortunately it has infinite lives.

The let down is the controls, whilst not game breaking they take a lot of adjusting to. Left stick controls the protagonist, right stick controls your aim. Almost like a twin stick shooter, your then having to hit another button to jump or shoot (or often both). Which ain't the most intuitive thing in the world.

My thoughts after 3 levels are to score the game in the C+ range. Not a must have, but a decent and fun game that doesn't take itself seriously.

Steve

Re: Hell Yeah! Wrath of the dead rabbit (PS3/360)

Postby Steve » June 25th, 2017, 8:36 pm

I actually enjoyed this game quite a bit. My friend did probably about 80% of the work since I am terrible at this type of game but we made it all the way through with 100% completion and had a lot of laughs (and some frustration). I would give this a strong B+

Return to “Now Playing”