Wii games to play with your wife

General and high profile video game topics.
thunderjohn

Re: Wii games to play with your wife

Postby thunderjohn » July 31st, 2017, 6:20 am

My wife divorced me, so....

CharlieR

Postby CharlieR » July 31st, 2017, 8:17 am

Some of my favorite games on the system are the Carnival games series. There is carnival games and new carnival games. I think either would be great for what you are looking for.

SpaceGuitarist

Postby SpaceGuitarist » July 31st, 2017, 4:21 pm

+1 for Kirby Epic Yarn. My ex girlfriend was a non-gamer and she loved it. You can play the whole game 2-players and you can actually cooperate. You can't die so there's absolutely no frustration, and it's just the cutest thing ever. I think it's really good if you want to play a 2-player game where you don't necessarily have to compete.

Otherwise there's a modern version of Dr. Mario on the WiiWare service which you can play VS. I have found that many non-gamers really like Dr. Mario.

Den

Postby Den » July 31st, 2017, 4:49 pm

Mario Galaxy 2. You can play normally and she can use the Wii remote to pick up stardust, grab items for you, freeze or kill enemies, etc. It's the only game my wife's ever requested that I play. And tbh, I'm not sure I ever would've finished the Grandmaster Galaxy Perfect Run without her freezing the laser thingies in that one section.

Return to “Video Games General”