Weirdest Things in Games?

General and high profile video game topics.
DaHeckIzDat

Weirdest Things in Games?

Postby DaHeckIzDat » August 9th, 2017, 5:09 pm

Sometimes you'll be playing a game, and you'll come across something that just makes you go, "... huh?" What are some of the strangest things you've found in video games?

The other day, I was playing Dark Souls 2 and I happened across a coffin. It prompted me to examine it, and I did-- if for no other reason than to escape the two high level ogres that were chasing me. My guy jumped in, pulled the lid closed, and the screen went dark. A few seconds later it came back, and I climbed out of the coffin, with only the message "The nature of your being has changed" to explain what had just happened. It took me a few minutes, but I realized that the coffin had turned my man into a woman. That was the only thing that changed. I'd been given a magical sex change. Why? No idea. It's just Dark Souls screwing with us because it's Dark Souls, and that's what Dark Souls does.

mbd36

Re: Weirdest Things in Games?

Postby mbd36 » August 11th, 2017, 1:42 pm

Spiderman, Batman, Godzilla and the Terminator showing up as bosses in Revenge of Shinobi (later revised for copyright reasons).

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » August 12th, 2017, 9:04 am

mbd36 wrote:Spiderman, Batman, Godzilla and the Terminator showing up as bosses in Revenge of Shinobi (later revised for copyright reasons).

Wowa, that is crazy! I had know idea. I'm pretty sure I've got that game and have never played it. That's awesome though.

mbd36

Postby mbd36 » August 12th, 2017, 10:47 am

ActRaiser wrote:
mbd36 wrote:Spiderman, Batman, Godzilla and the Terminator showing up as bosses in Revenge of Shinobi (later revised for copyright reasons).

Wowa, that is crazy! I had know idea. I'm pretty sure I've got that game and have never played it. That's awesome though.

It's a great game if you're into ninja games, but it's also quite hard.

The sequels Shadow Dancer and Shinobi III are much more forgiving. In fact I recommend playing Shinobi III on the highest difficulty setting because default gives way too much health.

Jon_Snow

Postby Jon_Snow » September 3rd, 2017, 7:06 am

I have a famicom game called 'Super Mario 14' which i used to play a lot when i was a kid.

This game is actually a bootleg game (thanks to those chinese dorks),a hack of a japanese famicom game named "Kaiketsu Yanchamaru 3 Taiketsu! Zouringen"

What's so weird bout this game ? Well,in stage 2 of the game,there's a enemy NPC who looks like a pale naked kid.It does something that shouldn't be in a child's game.Wanna see what it does ?

(Watch some first 20 to 25 seconds of the video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q_O1zCPKco

That creature faps and squirts its jeez on the player! :shock: and i used to play this game a lot in my childhood.Realising this today makes me feel like :o

Anybody here had this game in their childhood?

Return to “Video Games General”