For everything but Xbox One!

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

For everything but Xbox One!

Postby Sonicx9 » September 13th, 2017, 9:17 pm

A parody list of the infamous for everything but Wii U list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... utput=html

Because nearly 6 month later over 60 games are skipping the Xbox One, and most are Indie/Japanese games that typically do not sell well on Xbox systems!

1. '90s Super GP
2. Garou: Mark of the Wolves
3. Metal Slug 3
4. ANONYMOUS;CODE
5. The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +
6. Blade Strangers
7. Cat Quest
8. Chicken Range
9. De Mambo
10. Disgaea 5 Complete
11. Dragon Quest Builders 2
12. Dragon Quest Heroes
13. Dragon Quest Heroes II
14. Dragon Quest X: All In One Package
15. Dragon Quest X: 5000-nen no Harukanaru Kokyou e Online
16. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
17. DUCK GAME
18. Dusty Raging Fist
19. The End Is Nigh
20. Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
21. Ginsei Shogi Aun Toushin Kongou Raizan
22. Graceful Explosion Machine
23. Harvest Moon: Light of Hope
24. I Am Setsuna
25. Lost Sphear
26. Maison de Maou
27. Spelunker World
28. Mutant Mudds Deluxe
29. Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
30. Nobunaga no Yabou: Souzou with Power-Up Kit
31. Nobunaga no Yabou: Taishi
32. One Piece: Unlimited World Red - Deluxe Edition
33. Rei-Jin-G-Lu-P
34. Retro City Rampage DX
35. Shakedown Hawaii
36. Space Dave!
37. State of Mind
38. Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle
39. Touhou Genso Wanderer
40. TumbleSeed
41. Vegas Party
42. Winning Post 8 2017
43. Aokana: Four Rhythm Across the Blue
44. Super Meat Boy
45. Brawl
46. Mecho Tales
47. Sky Ride
48. Lichtspeer
49. Let’s Sing 2018
50. Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs
51. Shu
52. Semispheres
53. Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada
54. Double Dragon IV
55. Aqua Moto Racing Utopia
56. Aragami
57. Atelier Lydie & Soeur: Alchemists of the Mysterious Painting
58. Celeste
59. Snow Moto Racing Freedom
60. SteamWorld Dig 2
61. Tiny Metal
62. Dragon Quest Builders
63. Phantasy Star Online 2

Man the Xbox One sucks if you are an Indie/Japanese game fan!

GameOfThrones

Re: For everything but Xbox One!

Postby GameOfThrones » October 3rd, 2017, 6:01 am

Lets face it, the wii u was a flop. Though a lot of that was due to Nintendo not updating the machines hardware. I do feel sorry for anyone who was suckered into buying it as the system died about a year after release. It was zombified for a couple of years but even that has stopped. Though it lasted longer than the dreamcast. A lot of us got burned by sega and have not forgotten.

Here is the huge list of up and coming titles for the Switch. No Madden, no Fifa, no Call of duty. 3 Bethesda titles. Skyrim which will not be going portable as it is a 300 hour game and not suitable for being away from a power source. Doom (they are still trying to get this one off the ground, good one player, average mp. Though it could work as a portable game). Also a new Wolfenstein game. A series that has pretty much been done since the original xbox.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/guide/upc ... games-2017 here is a list I found of their triple a titles.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » October 3rd, 2017, 12:48 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:Lets face it, the wii u was a flop. Though a lot of that was due to Nintendo not updating the machines hardware. I do feel sorry for anyone who was suckered into buying it as the system died about a year after release. It was zombified for a couple of years but even that has stopped. Though it lasted longer than the dreamcast. A lot of us got burned by sega and have not forgotten.

Here is the huge list of up and coming titles for the Switch. No Madden, no Fifa, no Call of duty. 3 Bethesda titles. Skyrim which will not be going portable as it is a 300 hour game and not suitable for being away from a power source. Doom (they are still trying to get this one off the ground, good one player, average mp. Though it could work as a portable game). Also a new Wolfenstein game. A series that has pretty much been done since the original xbox.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/guide/upc ... games-2017 here is a list I found of their triple a titles.

This is not 100% related with the topic, it wa about games skipping the Xbox One from the Nintendo Switch/PS4 making it look like the Xbox One is not a good choice if you are an Indie/Japanese gamer FYI?

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » October 5th, 2017, 7:35 am

Sonicx9 wrote:
GameOfThrones wrote:Lets face it, the wii u was a flop. Though a lot of that was due to Nintendo not updating the machines hardware. I do feel sorry for anyone who was suckered into buying it as the system died about a year after release. It was zombified for a couple of years but even that has stopped. Though it lasted longer than the dreamcast. A lot of us got burned by sega and have not forgotten.

This is not 100% related with the topic, it wa about games skipping the Xbox One from the Nintendo Switch/PS4 making it look like the Xbox One is not a good choice if you are an Indie/Japanese gamer FYI?

Well that is a result. The thing is the Japanese games are pretty poor these days. If you go onto the dashboard of xbox you will see a glut of useless indie games that look like rejects from the ps1 era or the master system era in some cases.

Your list proves one thing. The Japanese games market is in the throws of death. It is only me and you commenting on it. That shows how popular it is.
I do not have a switch (yet) but if it has Galaxy force 2 on it, outrun, space harrier on it. I would be very tempted.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » October 5th, 2017, 1:22 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:

Well that is a result. The thing is the Japanese games are pretty poor these days. If you go onto the dashboard of xbox you will see a glut of useless indie games that look like rejects from the ps1 era or the master system era in some cases.

Your list proves one thing. The Japanese games market is in the throws of death. It is only me and you commenting on it. That shows how popular it is.
I do not have a switch (yet) but if it has Galaxy force 2 on it, outrun, space harrier on it. I would be very tempted.

It not just Japanese games skipping the Xbox One, many Indie Games are skipping it as well, likely because the Xbox brand treats indie devs like crap with shady polices from Microsoft side of things!

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » October 7th, 2017, 7:32 pm

Perhaps. I just know the best fps ever written is only on xbox. That is Halo. Obviously not Halo 5 which I found average but it is still way better than the cod series.
It will be interesting to see what the Switch comes out with. So far it is an overpriced system. I have a ps3 but have not bought a ps4 yet. I have Steam so I have 160 games left to finish. Some good some not so good. That is the thing about pcs they have so much more invention and pretty much every game comes out on them.

So it is not just sony, and MS I can play with. I have the whole wide world in my hands plus I have Chrome O S.

Anyway. Enjoy feeling the way you do.

Thought the title of your post is wrong as a lot of these titles will not be appearing on vita as it has been discontinued.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » October 7th, 2017, 9:25 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:Perhaps. I just know the best fps ever written is only on xbox. That is Halo. Obviously not Halo 5 which I found average but it is still way better than the cod series.
It will be interesting to see what the Switch comes out with. So far it is an overpriced system. I have a ps3 but have not bought a ps4 yet. I have Steam so I have 160 games left to finish. Some good some not so good. That is the thing about pcs they have so much more invention and pretty much every game comes out on them.

So it is not just sony, and MS I can play with. I have the whole wide world in my hands plus I have Chrome O S.

Anyway. Enjoy feeling the way you do.

Thought the title of your post is wrong as a lot of these titles will not be appearing on vita as it has been discontinued.

But things are not looking good for the Xbox One fans on the Indie side of things as if they lose the indie market, they can be in for a rude walking for that department, and I know that Japanese games have not been very supportive for the obvious, but if the Nintendo Switch outsells the Xbox One, it is toast!

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » October 8th, 2017, 5:26 am

Luckily for me I do not care either way.

After this post I am not going to get a Nintendo switch.

I had a look at your posting record and it is Nintendo is fantastic and can do no wrong aka fan boy. As such you are an axiom. I always know where you stand.

Return to “Modern Gaming”