For Everything but the Switch.

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
GameOfThrones

For Everything but the Switch.

Postby GameOfThrones » October 8th, 2017, 5:47 am

A market leader game that would be a real feather in the cap of the Switch has decided not to come out for the switch.
http://bgr.com/2017/07/04/call-of-duty- ... do-switch/ :shock:

Yep the biggest game of the year Call of duty world war 2 is an exclusive for everything apart from the hybrid console.

No madden either. :o

No new assassins creed either. :o

It is true to say that although the switch is selling well it is not getting any triple a third party titles.

I put this post up as counterpoint to the other one.

The game I most want to see is the last of us game which when released will get me to get a ps4. The ps3 game was the pinnacle of gaming for that system.

David

Re: For Everything but the Switch.

Postby David » October 8th, 2017, 11:57 am

Keep in mind the thing has only been out 7 months and was coming off of Nintendo’s worst selling come console. Third parties were hesitant to throw support behind an unproven product, and now that it’s selling well, can’t just crap games out for the holiday. I don’t think it’s ever gonna get huge support, but that it can run Wolfenstein 2 and Doom in some capacity gives me hope that other third party games will come out next year and beyond.

Not what you mean about The Last of Us. It’s already on PS4 and will never be on a non-Sony console... :?:

GameOfThrones

Re: For Everything but the Switch.

Postby GameOfThrones » October 8th, 2017, 6:45 pm

I have last of us on the ps3 and it is the reason for getting the console. Fabulous game.
They have been talking about another console and it will be a ps exclusive and I will buy a ps4 to play it on. Or maybe just play it on my friends one.

Return to “Modern Gaming”