Just a few comments

General and high profile video game topics.
Paul Campbell

Just a few comments

Postby Paul Campbell » February 17th, 2005, 12:25 pm

Amen.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Just a few comments

Postby VideoGameCritic » February 18th, 2005, 7:51 am

[QUOTE=superjay](leaving the comparatively soulless Xbox standing)
The Xbox isn't souless the PS2 is.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry to disagree, but isn't it the Xbox that gets all the ports and other leftovers for the PS2? At least the PS2 has original titles - the Xbox has Halo. I think the Xbox is still looking for an identity.

Zen444

Just a few comments

Postby Zen444 » February 18th, 2005, 12:42 pm

No console is superior, each has there own strengths and weakness's. I personally hate the NGC, I used to own one for 2 years, but its exclusive games suck donkey balls.So I sold it. I own a ps2 and x-box, they rule. oh yeah

http://replacements.webprogram.com/en-ca/programoverview.asp

sega saturn x

Just a few comments

Postby sega saturn x » February 18th, 2005, 4:40 pm

Oh damn it my big long post just got deleted!  I to pissed of to type it all again so ill make it short
konami sucks at 3-d
game cube is my fav new system
ps2 graphics havent been upgraded since 2002

superjay

Just a few comments

Postby superjay » February 18th, 2005, 8:05 pm

Its true that the Xbox does get many ports but they usually have higher resolutions so if you want the best version of the you will wait and get the xbox version. Most of the time the xbox and Ps2 versions of games come out at the same time. I couldn’t disagree with you more about the xbox being soulless. They made the Xbox from the ground up to be the leading online gaming system. Which I think is an awesome invention. You sound like you don't play online at all. That's the equivalent of Playing the gamecube with a blind fold on. How can you say that Microsoft just has halo. I can name a list of games that I love on xbox that are not Halo.

Knights of the old Republic

Knights of the old Republic 2

Project Gotham Racing

Project Gotham Racing 2

Unreal Championship

Unreal Championship 2 (just played the demo awsome)

Otoogi

Ottogi 2

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Ninja Gaiden

Dead or Alive 3

Mech Assault

Mech Assault 2

Oddworld Munch's Oddysee

Midtown Madness 3

Morrowind

Crussaders

Quantum Redshift

Crimson Skies

Those are just the one's that I can name at the top of my head. There are also games that are way better on Xbox than on Ps2 like

Wolfenstein Tides of War (awsome online multiplayer)

Max Payne (xbox has better frame rate and you can save at any point.)

Both Grand Theft Autos ( Higher resolution and you can put your music from the hard drive)

Seeing you say these things Videogame critic scares me. I would understand if you loved all systems equally but saying the xbox has no soul scares me. Now I'm scared your going to say that the xbox sucks when you do the console reviews. In my opinion Microsoft has the best system. That’s just my opinion. I have all three systems so its not like I'm biased. I really loved this site. I hope I'm not going to have to go somewhere else cause I think this place is biased.

superjay

Just a few comments

Postby superjay » February 19th, 2005, 4:26 pm

I just checked your xbox reviews and half the games I just mentioned you haven't even reviewed yet. How can you make an opinion about a system you barley know?

jimmy jam

Just a few comments

Postby jimmy jam » February 19th, 2005, 7:56 pm

"That’s just my opinion. I have all three systems so its not like I'm biased. I really loved this site. I hope I'm not going to have to go somewhere else cause I think this place is biased."

well, accoring this this theory... VGC is the least biased gamer in history maybe.

superjay

Just a few comments

Postby superjay » February 19th, 2005, 8:03 pm

Least Biased...... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha.. That was a good one Jimmy. That was great the way you picked apart one small thing I said. Thanks, your the man.

superjay

Just a few comments

Postby superjay » February 19th, 2005, 11:16 pm

Nah there is no way I could leave. This is the best classic videogame review site on the net. I love this site. I may not agree with everything you say but I can't deny that this is my favorite site that I go to.

sega saturn x

Just a few comments

Postby sega saturn x » February 20th, 2005, 5:51 pm

The x box is sans soul but so is every other system since they really cant have souls.  So really i have no idea what your talking about.

Return to “Video Games General”