I might be getting a Xbox 360

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Koopa Warrior

Postby Koopa Warrior » March 31st, 2006, 3:58 pm

Hey, homiez. Whazz da f0-11?!? No one even freakin' read my last post: "Halleyluyia! (is that spelled right?)" so I copied and pasted it here:

2day, I got my report card @ school. (I am a 7th grader in the honors class.) However, though I am in honors, I am FAR from being a genius, or even, really smart at anything non-game related. At my school, we get 4 report cards a year. I made 1 A, 5 B's, and a C the 1st time, 6 B's and 1 C the 2nd time, and today (the 3rd time) 3 A's, 3 B's, and 1 C! Any way, that is not why I called this post Halleluyia! (Is that spelled right?). The reason I did that is because my Mom said if I make all A's next time (May, when school gets out) she will buy me an Xbox 360!!!!! Yesss! Now, I only have to make the grades, and this summer I can be in Game Heaven!!! Booyah!

Matt

Thanks! And PLEASE REPLY!!!

Anayo1

Postby Anayo1 » March 31st, 2006, 6:58 pm

Congratulations.  ^^

J.M. Vargas

Postby J.M. Vargas » March 31st, 2006, 9:49 pm

As Mr. T would say: 'Don't Do School.  Stay in Drugs.'   I mean, 'School's for Fools. Don't Be a Tool.'  I mean...

voorhiessa

Postby voorhiessa » April 1st, 2006, 8:37 am

awesome, congradulations man!  And make sure you get Call of Duty 2 (halo 3 wont be out for another year...).  Battlefield's really good too.

Good job with grades, and it sounds like you're pretty smart, so don't invest ALL your time in video games.  Explore the world!

Good luck!

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » April 1st, 2006, 8:49 am

Er...I remember 7th grade...Are you sure it's not too late to get a job in a carwash? .jusssst kidding! Good luck!

voorhiessa

Postby voorhiessa » April 1st, 2006, 10:03 am

Remember, to get that 360, you might need to hold back a lil on the videogames to have more time to study and do homework.

Good luck again!

PS:  My brother just got a 360, and I really like it (it's easy to be critical).  Anyway, I'm most excited about the Rev......oh, dsl Mario Kart battle modes!  I can't wait.  Too bad Goldeneye won't make it.

Return to “Modern Gaming”