DREAMCAST JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!...........sort of...

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
andrew

DREAMCAST JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!...........sort of...

Postby andrew » August 11th, 2008, 12:24 pm

I never said its no big deal. Its not the catastrophic big deal that companies make it out to be though. I can't say how big a deal it is but you sure sound as if your the expert. You have to stop comparing re releases on games from dead systems. That's really getting annoying. By your logic, someone who buys used games from a store instead of buying a new compilation disc is just as bad. Publishers make no money off those sales. With that I'm a pirate. I own Contra but I play an emulated version instead of buying a new compilation disc so I'm a bad person. I'm a pirate because I download albums I own on a different format (vinyl, cassette) isntead of buying a copy multiple times. With that lets just stick to current 'alive' systems only. PC game makers as an earlier post mentioned are clueless. DRM hurts their sales along with the fact its cheaper to buy a 360 to play Bioshock for example than it is to upgrade your system. On the current cosole side, Piracy seems pretty minimal as of now. As for those degenerate DS idiots, they probably don't own handhelds and only play on computer. Stop complaining and make yourself useful and report them.

Return to “Classic Gaming”