great site for Atari enthusiasts

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
J_B_Philouza

Postby J_B_Philouza » November 7th, 2008, 9:16 pm

This is really just a plug for a great company: Best Electronics http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/

If you love Atari and haven't heard of this site, you should check it out.  They sell everything Atari you could possibly want!  They're the best at helping you fix controllers with new parts made by them (my 5200 controllers work perfectly now).  I've bugged them over the phone several times, and they're always super nice and helpful. 

I just thought it would be a shame if someone who loves Atari didn't know about this site.  Has anyone else bought from them?

soporj1

Postby soporj1 » November 7th, 2008, 9:38 pm

That may be a great resource for Atari products, but that has to be one of the most poorly-designed pages on the Internet!

J_B_Philouza

Postby J_B_Philouza » November 7th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Ha!  That is so very sad but true.  I guess I neglected to mention that part for the sake of the company.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » November 7th, 2008, 10:15 pm

Yes, I have found stuff from there on several occasions.  And yes, it is the worst designed web site in the history of web sites.  If you can find what you're looking for however, they have the goods.  B&C ComputerVisions is another similar site that also carries a lot of brand new Atari stuff.

sissy

Postby sissy » November 8th, 2008, 12:44 am

I would say that is THE worst web design I've ever seen. It's almost hysterical.

Michael Danehy

Postby Michael Danehy » November 8th, 2008, 10:52 am

Looks like another graduate of the Gene Ray Time Cube School of Web Design.

Steve1

Postby Steve1 » November 9th, 2008, 2:57 am

B&C may also have a bad website but they are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Living in Californing, I've had the pleasure of visiting their offices and speaking to them at the CGE every year.

Return to “Classic Gaming”