Wario Ware DSi:

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
BanjoPickles1

Wario Ware DSi:

Postby BanjoPickles1 » February 4th, 2009, 2:14 am

Has anybody seen this yet?? I'm officially sold on the system if games like this are coming out for it!

For those that are not in the know, the game makes great use out of the camera technology of the dsi. It starts with you having to calibrate your face and your hands on the screen. Once you do that, the camera tracks where your face and hands are, and you use them in a variety of ways. For example, in one game you tilt your head as if it were a water jug and you have to pour it to the left and right. The next game has to do with shaking a dog dry. Two games that are somewhat similar involve A). covering numbered balls all at once and B). collecting five coins with your hands.

At the end of the session, the game plays back the video of just you performing all of these tasks which makes you look like you just participated in the dumbest dance known to man. If that weren't enough, the entire dance becomes the title screen!

I know some of you yawn at stuff like this but I'm excited, and I'm in!

steer

Wario Ware DSi:

Postby steer » February 4th, 2009, 8:24 am

I hate Warioware series but that does sound kind of cool - at least the camera potential - to me.

Thats why you had to laugh about all the ppl who complained about the announced camera quality of the DSi - for some reason I guess they thought Nintendo would compete with highend cameras on their portable...????

ActRaiser1

Wario Ware DSi:

Postby ActRaiser1 » February 4th, 2009, 7:04 pm

I wished I had more friends that had a DS or in this case a DSi.  Mainly to laugh at them, of course, that may be why I don't have that many friends with a DS/DSi.....

ah, who cares, you know it would be funny to watch.

Julio III

Wario Ware DSi:

Postby Julio III » February 4th, 2009, 10:17 pm

I love WarioWare! Those guys always come up with some wacky ideas. I loved some of the stuff they did in Smooth Moves, like dancing at the end, or pretending you were an elephant That never grows old. The dropping the controller one was a killer though,

Return to “Modern Gaming”