5/3/2006: Genesis: Ex-Mutants, Ms. Pac-Man, Pit-Fighter

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Quiet Flight

Postby Quiet Flight » May 6th, 2006, 12:33 am

I can't go up or down for the life of me in this game. I tried the mode trick with both controllers and still nothing.

Zenzerotron

Postby Zenzerotron » May 6th, 2006, 1:46 am

For what it's worth, I honestly feel that Miss Pacman for Genesis is the very best Pacman-related title that you can buy. I totally, without doubt, recommend this game to everyone whom visits this website.

idunnowhy

Postby idunnowhy » May 6th, 2006, 4:41 am

it's kinda bizzare that some people can play Ms pacman fine, and some cannot.  I've also played the game on a 3 button controller (as wellas 6 button) and couldn't maneuver for the life of me...and the controller was perfectly fine for all other games.  And yet some people have no trouble with the standard genesis controllers??  Maybe (but doubtfully) it has something to do with the version of the genesis you play on...Ive only played on the 1st and 2nd...

Leo Ames

Postby Leo Ames » May 6th, 2006, 3:42 pm

I hated Pac-Man Arrangement, guess I should go back and give it another go.

I loved Dig Dig Arrangement, so maybe I didn't give it enough time.

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » May 7th, 2006, 8:25 am

Well, Leo, PAC MAN ARRANGEMENT (the story of how he got fixed up with that sleezy broad MISS pac!) (sorry)...is a great game with sadly bad controls. It was originally an arcade game with a JOYSTICK of course, like the others. You will die over n over, no mistake but the game has unlimited continues to the end, so unlike other pac-games don't look at score (except for getting extra lives), try to get to the END! You will love the end boss!

Return to “Review Feedback”