Resident Evil 5

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Luke

Resident Evil 5

Postby Luke » March 10th, 2009, 2:26 am

Didn't see a thread for this game yet so I thought I'd go ahead and make one.

I'm sure there's some people on here who are excited about the release of this game this week. Myself, I still don't own a PS3 or 360 yet (starting to lean towards a PS3 lately), but I've seen some screenshots and videos for this game and it looks freaking AMAZING!

I must also admit that I've never played a Resident Evil game before. But I'm definitely interested now.

Feel free to talk about RE5 and it's past games. Recommendations are welcome!

feilong801

Resident Evil 5

Postby feilong801 » March 13th, 2009, 1:36 am

I am one of those "got on board with RE4" kinda players.. So obviously you should check that out, it is one of the best games of the modern era, period.

As RE5 seems to be RE4 in a different locale with co-op, I'm pretty pumped. I have my special edition purchased and at the ready, though the guy I'm co-oping with is out of town, so I gotta wait until Monday (you can play it with just one player, but I want to experience it the way Capcom intended).

-Rob

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Resident Evil 5

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 15th, 2009, 11:19 am

One thing about Resident Evil 5 is that it's not a "seasonal" game.  I prefer playing most RE games around Halloween because they tend to be dark and creepy.  But RE5 actually feels more like a summer game.

N64Dude1

Resident Evil 5

Postby N64Dude1 » March 15th, 2009, 5:13 pm

I'd recommend RE4,RE2,and RE 0.

Return to “Modern Gaming”