All the way through?

General and high profile video game topics.
Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » May 10th, 2009, 5:56 am

Well its been a little while due to health reasons (yay crohns disease), but im back kicking some video game butt! Just finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets for the Xbox. Pretty short game, but still a good one none the less. Well onto the next one!!!

Keep Gaming Everyone!!

~OzzY~

Adamant1

All the way through?

Postby Adamant1 » May 10th, 2009, 3:31 pm

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace for the Playstation. The critic game it a D+,which sounds about right - horrendously annoying and badly designed game. I'm surprised he didn't mention the frustrating and ill-defined fetch quests (that can be rendered unwinnable if you take a wrong turn at some places, even) that eventually take over the game - the ridiculously hard and unfair fighting sessions are mostly found early on, where you have to save every other sted if you want to survive.

Awful game.

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » May 30th, 2009, 11:06 pm

Hey guys its me again, My friend and I just finished Obscure the aftermath for ps2, kinda silent hill meets resident evil, very decent game, but also realized that this is a part 2, so looks like ill be trying to find the first one for either my ps2 or my xbox, but anway, another one down!! until the next time

Keep gaming peeps!!

~Ozzy~

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » May 31st, 2009, 10:15 pm

Another one bites the dust, Just finished Rygar the legendary adventure for the ps2. Very very underated game!! this game was a blast and great adventure game!! But anyway, another one in the books!!!

~Ozzy~

N64Dude1

All the way through?

Postby N64Dude1 » June 1st, 2009, 12:18 am

SpongeBob SquarePants:Kreature from Krusty Krab for DS

Extremely mediocre in gameplay but makes a good time killer.

I've also beaten' Battalion Wars

bigllama99

All the way through?

Postby bigllama99 » June 1st, 2009, 1:41 am

Last game I beat was Call of Duty for PC. I'm currently working on GTA: Vice City, but it will take a while, although school's almost over, so I'll have plenty of time in the summer!

Fingers dripping ink

All the way through?

Postby Fingers dripping ink » June 1st, 2009, 1:42 am

I beat Shining Force Gaiden - which is a Game Gear title, but I played the Sega CD conversion (aka Shining Force CD - Book 1).

PB Troy

All the way through?

Postby PB Troy » June 2nd, 2009, 8:30 am

Just beat Ducktales for the nes for the 100th time in my life lol. But seriously, I've beat it a ton and don't get sick of it!! A great great nes game

a1

All the way through?

Postby a1 » June 5th, 2009, 6:46 pm

Just beat Mega man maverick hunter x for PSP. Very fun game. I wish they would port more mega man x games to psp.

Luke

All the way through?

Postby Luke » June 6th, 2009, 1:30 am

Just finished Halo. Now I'm working on Doom 3 *Xbox*

Return to “Video Games General”