Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Blueguy1

Postby Blueguy1 » November 8th, 2011, 8:14 pm

Hey guys, I'm currently playing the biggest game of the year (and decade so far); Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I got it midnight, and I've been playing through the greatest single player experience in a FPS game! From first person boatrides, to swimming (which is easy btw), fighting in New York City, and even rescuing the Russian president, this campaign mode will make every other FPS you've ever played seem boring in comparison. The acting is also gold, as usual.

Overall, If you love COD games, you'll love this one (if not, you won't like it. Personally I LOVE it). I thought last years Black Ops was the best FPS ever but this blows it right put of the water! Great graphics, great sound, excellent music, and superb gameplay make this the game of the year (excluding Portal 2) so far! No impressions on the multiplayer, but I willl get to that soon. I'm very happy about Modern Warfare 3. Loving it!

JWK1

Postby JWK1 » November 8th, 2011, 9:58 pm

That good, huh?  That's cool.  Did you hear this game had 6.5 million preorders??  Modern Warfare releases are like a national holiday now.  Enjoy!

Blueguy1

Postby Blueguy1 » November 8th, 2011, 11:51 pm

[QUOTE=JWK]That good, huh?  That's cool.  Did you hear this game had 6.5 million preorders??  Modern Warfare releases are like a national holiday now.  Enjoy![/QUOTE]

I know, it's so crazy people across America are skipping school (this was on the news) just to play MW3, and who can blame them? It's fantastic!

And thanks, I shall enjoy it!

Luke

Postby Luke » November 9th, 2011, 1:11 pm

I'm sure it's a good game. But I don't see how it could be all that much different from the last 2 Modern Warfare games and Black Ops.

Return to “Now Playing”