Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection (PS3)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
ZetaX1

Postby ZetaX1 » November 11th, 2011, 12:46 am

Picked this one up on sale a couple of weeks ago.  Already have SotC for PS2, but the higher-res version looks nice and runs smoother.  Think I'm through the first 5 colossi...I dig that big bird one.

Never got around to Ico before, so it'll be interesting to see what that game is all about.  Do you have to hold that creepy girl's hand the whole time?

Ozzybear1

Postby Ozzybear1 » November 12th, 2011, 8:00 am

I got this collection recently also. I played a little bit of Ico, and the girl character can be a pain in the butt to get her to do what you want, but what is nice is that you can use a second player to control her which helps out a lot. what i have played of it so far is pretty cool, i never got a chance to play it when it originally came out, and i have been playing a lot of other games recently at the moment and use this as my chill out game and play a little bit here and there from time to time. As for SoTC , I never got to play that when it first come out either, and havent played that part of the collection yet either, but really looking forward to it when i finish with Ico. I think its great that they are releasing some of the collections the way they have been recently.

Return to “Now Playing”