Dogs

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
Herschie

Re: Dogs

Postby Herschie » December 19th, 2017, 11:56 am

Adorable. I'm guessing he's full of energy and always wants to play?

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » December 22nd, 2017, 5:21 pm

So I am around my friends house. He has this white bull terrier. The first time the dog saw it was scared of me. Now fully grown it is still scared of me but is growling at me the whole time. I can say that I am not going to go round my pals.

If a dog is a happy pooch you can play with endlessly. Bull terriers are miserable. It being an English one I have seen quite a few of them over the years and for the most part they have been gits.

pacman000

Postby pacman000 » April 6th, 2018, 1:53 pm

http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-a ... 19d38.html

From 2 dogs to 50...

A woman had 2 dogs to look after her ranch. She took in another dog her friend couldn't keep. Problem: the first two dogs were girls, her friend's was a boy.

Yeah... If you want to keep a boy dog & a girl dog you might think about getting two kennels

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » April 6th, 2018, 11:23 pm

Hopefully I'll be moving into a new duplex soon, and I'm seriously thinking about getting a second dog to keep Mitzi company while I'm at work. She wants so bad to be a social dog, but all the other dogs at my current apartment are aggressive, so... :P

Anyway, my dream dog is still a great dane, but that's probably not the best choice right now. Still, as long as it's gentle and nonaggressive, I'd love to get a dog that, if not big, is at least bigger than a shih tzu.

Herschie

Postby Herschie » May 15th, 2018, 7:32 pm

Apparently he's never seen the episode of "The Three Stooges" where Joe ate a cigar. The episode was "Quiz Whizz" (1958).

Anyway, it tasted like crap when I smoked it. I guess that's what I get for being lazy and buying it at the corner store instead of the cigar shop.

DaHeckIzDat wrote:Hopefully I'll be moving into a new duplex soon, and I'm seriously thinking about getting a second dog to keep Mitzi company while I'm at work. She wants so bad to be a social dog, but all the other dogs at my current apartment are aggressive, so... :P

Anyway, my dream dog is still a great dane, but that's probably not the best choice right now. Still, as long as it's gentle and nonaggressive, I'd love to get a dog that, if not big, is at least bigger than a shih tzu.

Black pug would be perfect. I love my fawn, and he's worth all the vacuuming. Fawn pugs shed like crazy.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » May 15th, 2018, 8:05 pm

Herschie wrote:Black pug would be perfect. I love my fawn, and he's worth all the vacuuming. Fawn pugs shed like crazy.

I did indeed end up moving, but unfortunately it turns out they have a one animal limit.

Return to “Other Media”