Channel F Multi-Cart

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
Sut1

Channel F Multi-Cart

Postby Sut1 » May 18th, 2014, 4:46 am

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/149932-fs-fairchild-system-channel-f-multi-cart-pre-order-now/

The Channel F Multi-carts are back on sale if you've got a Channel F or intend on picking one up at some point I highly recommend buying one of these especially as the later Zircon releases are very difficult to find plus this cart includes the awesome Pac-Man homebrew.

PSX1

Channel F Multi-Cart

Postby PSX1 » May 19th, 2014, 9:54 am

Thanks for the heads-up, Sut.  The Channel F is the next console on my to-buy list, so I'm considering this.  I take it that you probably have the multi-cart already... if so, how is it?  And how long does it usually take the guy to get it built and shipped out from the time you purchase it?

Sut1

Channel F Multi-Cart

Postby Sut1 » May 19th, 2014, 3:28 pm

Sure it took mine about 4 - 6 weeks my memory is foggy but it wasn't a ludicrous amount of time.
The multicart is programmed very well, navigating it is easy once you get your head round the Channel F controls and selection buttons. It will take you a couple of goes to get used to it, luckily the guy prints instructions on the back of the cartridge (like the real Channel F carts).

Only heads up I would give is some Channel F carts had multiple games on, so reference a Channel F website for game listings. For example you select the cart number on the multi-cart eg Videocart 1, then select the game from the G? Prompt using the console selection buttons eg 1 Tic-Tac-Toe, 3 Doodle etc (it sounds more complicated than it is, but until you've had hands on with a Channel F it might not be clear).

Return to “Classic Gaming”