Sure, no problem! I honestly didn't spend too much time on the last post. I keep detailed records of my game collection so I copied and pasted some of it and added individual comments (which explains the numbers in front). As far as RPGs and and fighters I have a few games I could recommend.
2. Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean- This has gotten fairly pricey over the last few years but is one of the better NTSC RPGs for the console. Over $100 usually.
14. Command & Conquer- Was a popular strategy game that came out in the 90's. This version was ported to many different consoles at the time. Reasonable price (usually under $50) but the other versions are cheaper.
26. Dragon Force- one of the more commonly recommended games if you have the money for it. I believe the NTSC edition had 6 versions of the same game, each with different CD designs (still the same game though). Expensive. SRPG where you control huge armies and have a choice of (I believe) 9 generals with different stories. Tons of replay value. Usually $100+.
32. Fighting Vipers- One of the best 3D fighters for the Saturn, reasonably priced.
37. Guardian Heroes- Mentioned it before but has a ton of RPG elements as your characters start as level 1 at the beginning of the game and level up, allowing you to update their stats. Usually $100+. One of the best RPG/beat 'em ups ever made.
42. Iron Storm- Strategy game. Reasonably priced. Good reviews. Have it but haven't had a chance to play it yet. Long game apparently.
46. Last Bronx- Another strong 3D fighter for the Saturn. Very fun, top 3 3D fighter for the Saturn.
51. Marvel Super Heroes- excellent 2D fighter, small roster compared to most games today, but pretty much arcade perfect. Higher end of reasonably priced games.
52. Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter (Import)- better version of Marvel Super Heroes. Import only. Higher end of reasonably priced games.
57. Night Warriors- Another solid 2D fighter. The second Darkstalker game, Saturn exclusive. PS1 got #'s 1 and 3. Reasonably priced.
62. Panzer Dragoon Saga- NTSC crown jewel of most people's Saturn collection. Complete copies go for around $400. Short RPG although 4 discs. Very good game. VGC's review is very accurate.
63. Pocket Fighter (Import)- Released in the U.S. on PS1, this version is slightly better. Like a chibi-street fighter game. Reasonably priced.
68. Real Bout Special (Import)- Import only, also known as Fatal Fury in the U.S. Reasonably priced. Very fun game. Have played it a bunch of times.
71. Samurai Spirits 4: Amakusa’s Revenge- A solid 2D fighter on the Saturn, reasonably priced. Import only. Very solid as well.
75. Shining Force III- Turn based SRPG, only the first episode was released in the US. If your Saturn is modded there is a fan translation for Books 2 and 3 (Import only), and they offer the ability to change this game so that it's more similar to the Japanese release (Jap knew there were 2 more games coming, in the U.S. they knew the other 2 would never get ported so they changed a few things to make it a single game. Expensive, usually over $100.
76. Shining Force III: Scenario 2 (Import)- Cheaper end of Reasonably priced games, SRPG, you need these to create a disc of the fan translated game (requires the actual disc). Solid game.
77. Shining Force III: Scenario 3 (Import)- same as Secenario 2.
78. Shining the Holy Ark- Sequel to Shining in the Darkness (genesis). Very solid. Expensive game.
88. Street Fighter Alpha 2- Arguably better versions of the PS1 games. The first and second game were released in the U.S., the third has to be imported. Reasonably priced.
89. Street Fighter Collection- SF2 games, expensive. If you like SF2 these are probably the best versions of that game.
90. Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo- Puzzle game, although with cute Capcom characters fighting in the center. It's been ported to many consoles, this is probably the best version. Reasonable.
101. Waku Waku 7 (Import)- Unusual fighter for the Saturn. I believe this is an exclusive, minus the Neo Geo. Expensive.
105. X-Men Children of the Atom- Solid 2D fighter for the Saturn. Reasonably priced. One of the few X-Men (maybe the only one) exclusive fighters.
106. X-Men vs. Street Fighter (Import) - Very fun. Was Marvel vs. Capcom before Marvel vs. Capcom existed. Very fun, decent sized roster, reasonably priced.
I haven't looked at all the prices lately but these are what I noticed about a year or so ago. Saturn games are still raising in price so these could be more than they used to be. There are a ton of Import 2D fighters for the Saturn, these are the ones that I own. Most have been released on other consoles as well, usually the Neo Geo or a 6th Generation console. Most of the RPGs I mentioned have only ever been released on the Saturn though.
Virtua Fighter 2- Top 3 3D fighters on the Saturn. I own this game but forgot to add it to the list. Was huge back in the day, holds up very well. Cheap.
Reserved for classic gaming discussions.