Re: Bosconian clone comming to the Atari 2600!!!
Posted: March 17th, 2021, 4:17 pm
DocHix wrote:he SpiceWare folks did a great job...it looks/sounds/plays like "Bosconian".
I hope that SpiceWare will consider giving us a 32K "Time Pilot" homebrew sometime!
I do like Time Pilot, have given it some thought in the past and it's already in my list of potential projects. I have a few things on my plate ahead of it though:
- Fix my 2600 - it's in dire need of recapping, colors are all messed up. Misplaced some of my soldering equipment, need to track it down.
- Finish rebuilding my Mac Pro - replaced the SSD last week and did a clean install. Still need to reinstall my 2600 development software.
- Finish Frantic (Berzerk/Frenzy)
- Finish CDFJ tutorial
- Resume work on SpiceC, a new high-level language for developing Atari games. Similar in concept to batari BASIC, but uses C and CDFJ. Plan to do an updated version of Space War in SpiceC
- Reboot Timmy! (Jumpman inspired game). Will most likely also be done using SpiceC