Wrath of Cortex mask quotes (pick your favorite)

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
Zack Burner

Wrath of Cortex mask quotes (pick your favorite)

Postby Zack Burner » December 28th, 2019, 6:49 pm

I know that Wrath of Cortex is a weak entry in the Crash Bandicoot series, but the masks help keep things interesting since they were voiced by notable celebrities and there are some memorable quotes I have some favorites that are starred.

Rok-Ko (Thomas F. Wilson - Bully Biff Tannen from Back to the Future)
- What are you looking at Fuzzhead? I'm Rok-Ko the Earth elemental. Uka-Uka and Dr. Cortex woke me from my captive slumber and now I'm free to pulverize whatever gets in my way. Ho ho don't ever think about collecting those crystals runt, cause if you do I'm gonna bury you alive!
* You wanna piece of me bandicoot, huh huh? Do you ya? Heh Wuss!
- Oh I'm gonna shake rattle and roll your bandicoot butt!
- Well well, I see the Bandicoot's been busy collecting crystals. I warned you bandicoot!

Wa-Wa (R. Lee Ermey - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket)
- Crash Bandicoot! You've got some nerve setting foot into my domain without an invitation! Don't talk back to me, I'll fix that attitude problem of yours!
* Leave my levels alone!
-We're gonna have to hang you out to dry when I get through with you!
* AHHH! Get over here you little orange sponge!

Py-Ro (Mark Hamill - Joker voice)
- I realize my brethren have had some trouble with you my little orange friend, but I'm not quite sure why. Hmmm. Is it getting hot in here? Is it safe to wearing that fur? It looks FLAMMABLE!
* Hmmm I've got a taste for some deep fried bandicoot.
* Hope you've brought your sunscreen, cause your gonna burn!
* Ah the triumphant hero Crash, reduced to a smoldering pile of ash!

Lo-Lo (Jess Harnell - Animaniac Wakko)
- The Crash Bandicoot eh? Oh I've heard so much about you and this is the hero I have to blow away! Hah! Sounds like a bunch of hot air to me.
- Is there a draft in here?
* Not used to the weather here are you wimp?
* Hey look the orange boy wants to fly!

Return to “Classic Gaming”