PS2 Games at Gamestop

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
rift1

PS2 Games at Gamestop

Postby rift1 » June 22nd, 2010, 7:18 pm

I stumbled upon some more games today.  All of them were $2.99, $3.99, or $4.99, and of course all had cases and manuals

Bujingai: Forsaken City - Luke mentioned this one and I got lucky and found it. Looks pretty cool

Turok: Evolution - Havent played a Turok game in forever and the critic seemed to enjoy this one

Crimson Sea 2 - I have never heard of this game but it looks pretty cool and weird

Todd McFarlane's Something or Other - Some monster hack and slash based on one of his toy lines.  Had never seen it before, assume it sucks but it looks pretty cool and I like monsters and comics so I figured why not

A few games I would pick up if they just went down in price a bit like The Punisher, Jaws Unleashed, The Warriors, and Bully.  I was on the fence about Gradius V for $12.99 because I havent spent a lot of time with Gradius III/IV which I have owned for a while, because they are so hard.  I actually prefer the SNES version of Gradius III to this port. 

I've had a blast playing Outrun (lots of replay value even without online) and am currently going through Rygar which is very fun. 

Return to “Classic Gaming”