The Mario Kart 8 Friends List Thread!

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Atarifever1

Postby Atarifever1 » July 3rd, 2014, 8:21 am

Okay, here is the plan. 

It'll be called The VGC 150.  It'll be a 150cc, with medium skill bots, and all items available.  I think I'll set it for 8:00PM Central, 9:00PM Easten, 10:30 PM Awesome Time.  It will run until 1:00AM Central, just to be sure.  

I'll compile the friends list names from this thread, as well as get the new tournements code, and post it in a new thread.  For people wanting to race other times, we can make rooms like we did last night, or, anyone can arrange to do "practice races" together in the tournmenet at any time (something me and Rev ended up doing by mistake once last night). 

Any issues? 

ptdebate1

Postby ptdebate1 » July 3rd, 2014, 9:16 am

[QUOTE=Atarifever]So I'll set up a new tournament after tonight.  I like Wednesdays actually.  Anyone else like them?  What times are generally good (for those of you who will make it a bunch of weeks.  Anyone who can only make it once in awhile, we can make rooms like tonight to join from our friends lists).  I'm calling it the VGC150.  It'll have bots in it, and be set at 150cc and normal bots.  Anyone want advanced bots (I don't treasure the idea of finishing 12th to cpus [smile] ).  Let me know what you think (PM or here), and tomorrow I'll post details here.  

Alternatively, if everyone wants to keep using the one Segatarious set up, and there's not much interest in a new one, vote for that too.  [/QUOTE]

Wednesday is great--normal bots. Like Sega, 8 (10:30 nfld, sorry) is best for me most Wednesdays.

Fun races last night! My girlfriend was making fun of me for being so into it. Competition was pretty fierce [wink]

Atarifever1

Postby Atarifever1 » July 3rd, 2014, 9:20 am

[QUOTE=ptdebate] Fun races last night! My girlfriend was making fun of me for being so into it. Competition was pretty fierce [wink][/QUOTE]
Honestly, it wouldn't have been good for me to have an audience, or a live mic during races. I was pretty vulgar.  The time I was hit by a blue shell, on it's way to one of you, I think I may have invented 12 new combined curse word variations. [smile]

Return to “Modern Gaming”