COD Ghosts

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
matmico399

COD Ghosts

Postby matmico399 » December 22nd, 2017, 3:54 pm

Okay so I was out Christmas shopping today. I went to GameStop to pick up my nephew Battlefield 1 for his PS4. I was looking over the 360 section when I noticed Ghosts was only $5 so I picked it up for myself. I remember playing this years back when the same nephew brought it over on Christmas Day. That space opening scene was fantastic. But I see there is not a lot of luv for this game. Yes I have read Dave’s review. But for $5 to me it was a no brainer. What makes this one so dull compared to the others besides what the VGC has said about it? Okay install disc done. Now starting. Give me details please fellow gamers.

GameOfThrones

Re: COD Ghosts

Postby GameOfThrones » December 22nd, 2017, 5:51 pm

matmico399 wrote:Okay so I was out Christmas shopping today. I went to GameStop to pick up my nephew Battlefield 1 for his PS4. I was looking over the 360 section when I noticed Ghosts was only $5 so I picked it up for myself. I remember playing this years back when the same nephew brought it over on Christmas Day. That space opening scene was fantastic. But I see there is not a lot of luv for this game. Yes I have read Dave’s review. But for $5 to me it was a no brainer. What makes this one so dull compared to the others besides what the VGC has said about it? Okay install disc done. Now starting. Give me details please fellow gamers.

It is the last good one. There have been three duffers in a row since this one. Blops3, boring, Infinite warfare, awful and I have no interested in the ww2 one.

This one was so much fun and it had dog. I loved it. I would give it and A plus.

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » December 22nd, 2017, 6:30 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:It is the last good one. There have been three duffers in a row since this one. Blops3, boring, Infinite warfare, awful and I have no interested in the ww2 one.

Four. There's also Advanced Warfare, although that doesn't really change your point.

matmico399

Postby matmico399 » December 22nd, 2017, 6:45 pm

Wow high regards Gameof! I am enjoying it so far. I have no interest in those last two futuristic games. But WWII I will prob give a shot as I am a WWII buff.

Return to “Modern Gaming”