Why ARM architecture for the Nintendo Switch is better then X86 from PS4/Xbox One!

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

Re: Why ARM architecture for the Nintendo Switch is better then X86 from PS4/Xbox One!

Postby Sonicx9 » July 6th, 2018, 11:21 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:Avoid Troll and I on the switch. I hear it really is the worst version on the switch. The game already is awful but due to not being able to program it I hear this version is even worse than the xbox 1 version. If that is possible. I think watching paint dry might be more fun than it.

Troll and I sucks no mater what system you get it on, and on Switch some of its major problems due get fixed if you do a hard reboot/turning off the system and re turning on the system. But even then it like all the others still is a buggy broken game that would be perfect for the critic to review and rip to shreds on the Switch for a potential F- grade!

Sonicx9

Re: Why ARM architecture for the Nintendo Switch is better then X86 from PS4/Xbox One!

Postby Sonicx9 » July 27th, 2018, 10:07 am

Stalvern wrote:This hasn't been the case since the '90s, with a few exceptions in the early 2000s.)

GBA was one of the few exceptions in the early 2000 for Proprietary hardware as the CPU was ARM based just like the Switch FYI, or they are nothing alike even with similar CPU hardware?

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » July 27th, 2018, 10:16 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:GBA was one of the few exceptions in the early 2000 for Proprietary hardware as the CPU was ARM based just like the Switch FYI, or they are nothing alike even with similar CPU hardware?

Did you read a single word that I posted?

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » July 28th, 2018, 12:32 am

Stalvern wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:GBA was one of the few exceptions in the early 2000 for Proprietary hardware as the CPU was ARM based just like the Switch FYI, or they are nothing alike even with similar CPU hardware?

Did you read a single word that I posted?

Sorry I missed read you can you name me list of few exceptions in the early 2000s for game hardware that was assembly CPU base, PS2 was an example any others?

Return to “Modern Gaming”