Warframe

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
DaHeckIzDat

Warframe

Postby DaHeckIzDat » July 30th, 2018, 1:19 pm

When Destiny turned out to be a disappointment, people began saying that Warframe was everything that Destiny should have been-- and it's free, too! Well I just spent the last two days playing it, and all I can think is... what does everyone see in this game? Yeah it's pretty, and being a cyborg space ninja has some appeal, but the game is so freaking easy! I'm not usually one to complain about easy games, but there is literally no challenge here at all. Enemies are supposed to be obstacles that prevent you from getting to the end of the level, but here they were more like a slight detour that I could take if I felt like it. I would kill a couple, run past a few that weren't actually in my way, and then the entire rest of the level would be deserted. Where's the fun in that?

Stalvern

Re: Warframe

Postby Stalvern » August 2nd, 2018, 10:06 pm

Isn't it more focused on multiplayer? If people are calling it "everything that Destiny should have been", that's news to me. I was under the impression that it was more like Overwatch or something.

DaHeckIzDat

Re: Warframe

Postby DaHeckIzDat » August 2nd, 2018, 11:04 pm

It's multiplayer in that it's always online and you can join other people's games for coop, but I turned off all the chat and pretended it was single player. It's already so easy, adding another player to the mix would be ridiculous.

Return to “Modern Gaming”