Until Dawn death count?

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
DaHeckIzDat

Until Dawn death count?

Postby DaHeckIzDat » October 10th, 2018, 4:40 pm

First of all, SPOILER WARNING FOR UNTIL DAWN

I just finished my first playthrough of Until Dawn, and did... okay, I guess, haha. I only lost three guys. What about you guys?

Jess: accidentally left her behind as Matt.

Josh: didn't collect the diary, so the wendigo killed him.

Sam: failed the "don't move" segment in the final showdown, got her killed. So close to the end, too.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Until Dawn death count?

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 10th, 2018, 10:39 pm

Sounds like a challenge! I don't recall my death count of my first play-thru, but this is an excellent excuse to play that game again. It's a classic!!

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » October 11th, 2018, 12:03 am

VideoGameCritic wrote:Sounds like a challenge! I don't recall my death count of my first play-thru, but this is an excellent excuse to play that game again. It's a classic!!

I played it once, don't know if I'll play it again. Maybe I can make it a Halloween tradition! I watched a youtuber I like play through it, and I had just as much fun seeing how he reacted to everything.

Rev

Postby Rev » October 14th, 2018, 1:48 pm

I played through the game 4 times when I first got it, trying to not kill my characters. I killed 2 the first time, spent the 2nd and 3rd playthrough keeping everyone alive, then aimed to kill them all on my final playthrough. Definitely one of my favorite games this generation and one of my favorite horror games.

Anyone play The Inpatient? The pseudo sequel but requires VR.

Return to “Modern Gaming”