Nintendo exposes Sony with this game.

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

Re: Nintendo exposes Sony with this game.

Postby Sonicx9 » April 26th, 2019, 5:48 pm

Stalvern wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:I would if I get the chance, just time/money and most of all the toxic community, and can I post here still if I start a YouTube channel or no?

You're really overstating "the toxic community" and the impact that it would actually have on you. Worst-case scenario, you can disable comments, but expecting YouTube comments on any video to not be awful is laughable anyway. Spite is meaningless; ignore it.

Nothing wrong with posting, YouTube channel or not, but starting multiple threads a day for the same few complaints is just clutter.

Ok, I will figure it out latter and plan it to see where it will go.

Voor

Postby Voor » April 26th, 2019, 6:06 pm

You state multiple times that you take others’ opinions too seriously, yet you keep doing it.

It feels like you’re just regurgitating what you read without forming your own opinion.

Just start a thread about “favorite games from 4th generation” or whatever, and chill on the “this proves that X console is better than Y console!!!!”

The company do not have to be consistent—they can do whatever they want, and often do. Sometimes it sucks, but we pop in another game or buy a different console, and move on.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 26th, 2019, 8:04 pm

Voor wrote:You state multiple times that you take others’ opinions too seriously, yet you keep doing it.

It feels like you’re just regurgitating what you read without forming your own opinion.

Just start a thread about “favorite games from 4th generation” or whatever, and chill on the “this proves that X console is better than Y console!!!!”

The company do not have to be consistent—they can do whatever they want, and often do. Sometimes it sucks, but we pop in another game or buy a different console, and move on.

A little late, but I do have something more positive here: https://videogamecritic.com/forums/view ... 93&t=17707

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 27th, 2019, 3:25 pm

DrLitch

Postby DrLitch » April 27th, 2019, 5:53 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:A reason for Sony recent doings: https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/ ... 0074203136

If it makes Sony happy to ban boobs then good for them. The market for one handed controllers will be negatively impacted :lol: . I have no dog in this fight, Sony have that right. You have the right to not buy their products.

As for topic of censorship, lets not go there. Avoid topics that branch to politics/religion if you can help it. I will give you two little guesses where this topic will end up going and I cannot envisage any positive outcome from those that will use this forum therapeutically; flushing out their political neuroses.

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » April 27th, 2019, 6:08 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:A reason for Sony recent doings: https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/ ... 0074203136

Hard to take this seriously with all the tired old buzzwords crammed into it. Think twice before you go along with such an obviously slanted source, especially one explicitly labeled "RUMOR" at the beginning.

mbd36

Postby mbd36 » April 27th, 2019, 8:10 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/panty-party-switch/

This is a real game only on Switch and PC, and no surprise no PS4 version with their recent polices.

I only hope that PS4 owners can recover from the tragedy of not having this game on their system.

Crummylion

Postby Crummylion » April 28th, 2019, 12:24 am

Censorship is a problem and all that, but PSN isn't owned by the government. They can do whatever they want with their games just as I can buy the game I want elsewhere. Kinda applies to the Epic Games exclusives fiasco too.

Also... OAG is rightwing Kotaku, maybe even worse. They always politicize everything and call anyone that slightly disagrees with them "SJWs." I'd stay away from them like the plague.

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » April 28th, 2019, 12:39 am

Crummylion wrote:Also... OAG is rightwing Kotaku, maybe even worse.

Easily worse, no question. Kotaku is irritating in its milquetoast orthodoxy, but One Angry Gamer is a downright miserable place from what I've seen.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 28th, 2019, 12:31 pm

Late response so here goes nothing.

DrLitch wrote:If it makes Sony happy to ban boobs then good for them. The market for one handed controllers will be negatively impacted :lol: . I have no dog in this fight, Sony have that right. You have the right to not buy their products.

As for topic of censorship, lets not go there. Avoid topics that branch to politics/religion if you can help it. I will give you two little guesses where this topic will end up going and I cannot envisage any positive outcome from those that will use this forum therapeutically; flushing out their political neuroses.

You better not say the first thing to certain fanbases like Senran Kagura, expect lots of hate on Reddit/Twitter/Facebook/YouTube. etc. As they have a sacred cow cult following similar to Earthbound. Also you PM me, but it did not come?

For the second, I do not mean to make this topic about politics it only about video games, but lately people like to blend the two which is weird?

Stalvern wrote:Hard to take this seriously with all the tired old buzzwords crammed into it. Think twice before you go along with such an obviously slanted source, especially one explicitly labeled "RUMOR" at the beginning.

I know it a rumor, but their is possible truth so I do need take with a grain of salt.

mbd36 wrote:
I only hope that PS4 owners can recover from the tragedy of not having this game on their system.

Not about the games quality it about Nintendo changing it stance after a long term censorship faze.

Crummylion wrote:Censorship is a problem and all that, but PSN isn't owned by the government. They can do whatever they want with their games just as I can buy the game I want elsewhere. Kinda applies to the Epic Games exclusives fiasco too.

Also... OAG is rightwing Kotaku, maybe even worse. They always politicize everything and call anyone that slightly disagrees with them "SJWs." I'd stay away from them like the plague.

The problem is the niech gaming community does treat any form of change censorship regardless of how small the change is.

As for OAG, you will be surprised that a few left leaning individuals like Mundane Matt aka Matt Jarbo use OAG for news, although some may consider OAG more libertarian leaning but keep in note that the libertarian party can be just as psycho as the PC Master Race, Anti-SJW/#GamerGate, Tea Party, etc so it hard to say? But what odd is Mundane Matt aka Matt Jarbo says he is libertarian and hates censorship, yet he flags videos down which shows that they do not practise what they preach.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG9rLnVs8wU

Stalvern wrote:Easily worse, no question. Kotaku is irritating in its milquetoast orthodoxy, but One Angry Gamer is a downright miserable place from what I've seen.

True Kotaku can be bad at times, but they have done reliable leaks that have came true so theirs that.

Return to “Modern Gaming”