Finally a pro consumer modern fighting game that does DLC/Live Service game elements right for once!

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

Finally a pro consumer modern fighting game that does DLC/Live Service game elements right for once!

Postby Sonicx9 » August 26th, 2019, 9:49 pm

100% free DLC fighting game characters via a patch update: https://gematsu.com/2019/08/blade-stran ... ara-kawase mutch better then the anti consumer MK11/BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle/vanelia Street Fighter V by comparison folks.

And BTW plan to get it from BestBuy tomorrow as it on sale for clearance and will do a now playing first impressions on the site to see if the game is offline friendly for Arcade/scoring as many modern fighting games only post scores online leaderboards by comparison.

Edit notes: I did this because I know I get a lot of flack for being negative and to do something positive like that is a breath of fresh air?
Last edited by Sonicx9 on September 9th, 2019, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stalvern

Re: Finally a pro consumer modern fighting game that does DLC/LIve Service game elements right for once!

Postby Stalvern » August 27th, 2019, 11:59 am

It is nice to see a developer do something like that for their players. Of course it would be the people who made Umihara Kawase.

What I'm really interested in is this Now Playing thread. I don't think I've ever seen you post about the experience of playing a game itself, just the game industry.

Sonicx9

Re: Finally a pro consumer modern fighting game that does DLC/LIve Service game elements right for once!

Postby Sonicx9 » August 27th, 2019, 3:24 pm

Stalvern wrote:It is nice to see a developer do something like that for their players. Of course it would be the people who made Umihara Kawase.

What I'm really interested in is this Now Playing thread. I don't think I've ever seen you post about the experience of playing a game itself, just the game industry.

Thanks, and BTW I did one on Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back, so not the first FYI.: https://videogamecritic.com/forums/view ... ilit=bubsy

Return to “Modern Gaming”