When will PS5 be readily available?

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
C64_Critic

Re: When will PS5 be readily available?

Postby C64_Critic » November 16th, 2020, 8:57 am

BanjoPickles wrote:Since my miserable experience with the first PlayStation’s reliability, I’ve made it a rule of thumb to never be an early adopter. I will typically give a console at least a year before I jump on board. Apart from the excitement, I don’t see the point of buying a console on day one. Let them work out the faulty hardware, and amass a respectable library.

Bingo. And who could forget the famous "RROD" (Red Ring of Death) on the Xbox 360's initial production run? I think it took them almost a year to finally admit that they were bad and rectify the situation. I think unless there is just some exclusive you're absolutely DYING to play, wait a year or so before bothering to pick up any 'new' console and let the early adopters help work out the kinks.

Herschie

Postby Herschie » December 7th, 2020, 7:07 am

I got my hopes up when I saw PS5 going for $500 on Ebay. Unfortunately it was for a picture of Playstation 5! Always someone trying to scam every nickel and dime out of you, it makes me sick!

ASalvaro

Postby ASalvaro » December 7th, 2020, 12:59 pm

ehh the PS5 doesn't excite me...i like playing video games not interactive movies

Herschie

Postby Herschie » December 7th, 2020, 4:18 pm

ASalvaro wrote:ehh the PS5 doesn't excite me...i like playing video games not interactive movies

I really don't need it until spring when MLB The Show comes out. Actually I'm more into the PS5 Cubs than I am the real ones. Partially because we told Comcast to go *bleep* themselves and YouTube TV doesn't carry the Marquee Network.

ASalvaro

Postby ASalvaro » December 7th, 2020, 9:58 pm

Herschie wrote:
ASalvaro wrote:ehh the PS5 doesn't excite me...i like playing video games not interactive movies

I really don't need it until spring when MLB The Show comes out. Actually I'm more into the PS5 Cubs than I am the real ones. Partially because we told Comcast to go *bleep* themselves and YouTube TV doesn't carry the Marquee Network.

MLB The Show would be the only game i would buy a PS5 for...i lived in Chicago my whole life until i moved to North Carolina this year..i love and miss the Cubs but the only thing i don't miss is the Cubs TV Announcers :lol:

gamer4life

Postby gamer4life » December 8th, 2020, 5:27 pm

As soon as people quit buying them from scalpers the supply in stores will increase.

Return to “Modern Gaming”