E3 2021

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Matchstick

Re: E3 2021

Postby Matchstick » June 17th, 2021, 3:40 pm

JustLikeHeaven wrote:Two Point Campus is the second game from Two Point Games (a bunch of ex Bullfrog employees). Their first was a spiritual successor to Theme Hospital named, Two Point Hospital. Fans of tycoon/simulation style games should take note of this company. They're doing some excellent stuff. If they ever get around to making a Dungeon Keeper style game I'll be a happy fella.

No kidding?? I wasn't sure how much of the original Bullfrog crew was still around. Nice to know that they're releasing new titles. I'll be the same sort of happy fella if we ever get a Syndicate-style game in the mold of the original

MSR1701 wrote: ...though I have a high nostalgic bias for Crusin USA

You are an individual of culture, I see 8-)

Nice to see some interest in Metroid Dread. My purchasing decisions for recent titles have been extremely limited, and I mostly only buy games when they offer some sort of bonus - nice packaging, goodies, bonus DLC, etc. My last two Switch purchases were Sonic Mania Plus (which came in a nice box-style slipcase with an art book) and Streets of Rage 4 (which came in a standard Switch case with an artbook and keychain) though I have had my eye on The Witcher 3 for a while, as it comes in a nice box with maps and goodies, too. Dread is getting a Special Edition with - you guessed it - an art book and some other nicknacks, all in a nice box about the size of the classic NES game boxes. A few other Nintendo-published Switch games have gotten this treatment (Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2) and I'm glad that Metroid will, too. It'll make a nice addition to my limited modern library.

Even if the game's no good, or even just OK, at least it'll have a nice-looking box!

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: E3 2021

Postby VideoGameCritic » June 17th, 2021, 6:29 pm

Cruisn' Blast? I'm all in. I feel like I haven't played a new arcade racer in decades.

Return to “Modern Gaming”